PDA

View Full Version : Mass Healing Broken

Brother Cadfael
February 14th, 2013, 14:49
This skill seems to be broken today. I can select it and set the level, all living party members are selected, click on submit, all well before the countdown timer ends. But the result is that the skill is not used, instead I make a basic attack at a random target. This occurred today 4 times on 2 separate adventures. I have been using this skill successfully before today.

Guild Masters
February 14th, 2013, 15:44
Right, multi-target skills over allies did fail when a party member is dead. And when a skill is broken, the system launch a default attack.

It was fixed today, we will make a new update tomorrow and you'll find it fixed.

Brother Cadfael
February 14th, 2013, 16:06
Thanks, I also noticed in the log that it says we failed both of those quests, although all but 1 party member returned alive. Is this due to the error occurring on the last round?

Alex
February 14th, 2013, 18:04
I would have to view the traces and logs for those combats, but I would say that an error caused to abort the combat (if both lost the combat) or that an error did not subtracted the vit to that member (if monsters won).

We hope to activate the rewards screen (with the loot, the final result of the combat, and the whole log of the combat) and the history of fights where you could watch the log for all fights, so people may review them at any time.