PDA

View Full Version : The Checklist...

xBradenH
March 14th, 2013, 15:50
This game has become such a chore. The only fun I've had recently is making fun of how bored myself and the rest of the players are with the current game play. The game has underwent a few updates and brought a couple new features. This was cool for a short (and I mean SHORT) period of time, but it quickly became a chore again. I've posted this thread in hopes that the players will have something to check for while we play. By that, I mean "what exactly are we doing as beta testers?" What specific features of the game do you (devs) want us to focus on right now. We have made comments about skills; you say you will fix it later- that's fine. You have asked us to look for balance between the guilds, but we can only do so much. As it is right now, the majority of quests my party does lasts a couple turns. Even when PvP is active, I don't see the skill involved in the game. It's a matter of hit or miss, but that isn't my point. So, what specific things do you want us to analyze for you and provide feedback? How can we (the players) help move the game making a little faster?