PDA

View Full Version : Defense vs attack in priest

Kurilia
April 4th, 2013, 07:30
I suggest again, but this time in the right place.
I think the default action of the priest should be the defense rather than attack.
My attack is ridiculous, does not help in the battle, and when I'm not connected, I prefer that the system defend me, as well my friends could play more time before I die.

Zab
April 4th, 2013, 12:42
I like this idea too, Kurilia. The only issue is, what if you are a priest who is playing alone, instead of in a party? If the default action was defend, then you could never step away from the computer and let the game autoplay rounds for you. Perhaps, the Otherwind team could develop the choice between the two, so players can set their own defaults.

Kurilia
April 4th, 2013, 14:41
Also they can develop so that when the party has only priest, the default action is the attack and in another case, is the defense

Alex
April 8th, 2013, 16:13
1.- Offline tactics

Yes we know it would be really useful. I loved setting action profiles in RPG games as Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Knights, Knights of the Old Republic or Dragon's Age ;).

We plan to let them for premium users and put them away from the clones, but they will take time.