PDA

View Full Version : about roadmap and quest changes

Arion
April 9th, 2013, 09:56
XP reduction for repeating quests is going to be removed here. Instead, we will deploy a new system here to avoid repeating quests. When you complete sucessfully a quest, the quest will be temporary unavailable. There will be a replenishment time for the quest. During this time, monsters wll regain their health and energy, and this time will be higher the higher is your size against the quest's size. If you fail to complete a quest, we don't discard to keep wounds and energy spent by monsters, but this must be studied deeper before develope it.

you are kidding right? cuz i have friends who are sitting in parties totalling like 80 levels and already they have to do quests worth 50 points to make sure they stay alive so people can play when they log-in. if you do this they will have to start doing quests where they get what...8 xp a quest? this is the worst of the worst ideas you have come up with. no new player is going to want to play this. already their skills are messed up and why should monsters get full energy every turn when we dont unless we want to give you 100s of dollars a week. this is a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE IDEA

Alex
April 9th, 2013, 17:51
I think you are not understanding it at all, but I won't reveal more details ;) you will understand when you will see it in action!

New players won't be affected and bots will have to enhance their scripts :satellite: