PDA

View Full Version : Skill Point Generation

Zab
May 11th, 2013, 01:30
Several times over the last few days, I have entered a gold amount of how many skill points I wished to generate and it purchases double my order. Not cool considering how broke I am XD

Also, after it buys double I read something like this: Generation Rate: -12659 SP/h (90)%. The minus sign, however, does not create problems with my actual generation.

This seems to happen the most when I buy some skill points, then decide to buy some more, after the page refreshes itself.

Alex
May 11th, 2013, 10:57
We didn't noticed, thank you. Look that you're broke so you tried the partial SP purchase :D

Zab
May 11th, 2013, 12:16
I have no choice.... there are few days I make 300+K a day ;) Oh, the pain of being a Guild Mistress XD

Alex
May 12th, 2013, 16:05
I cannot reproduce the issue for myself but I found on the registers the double purchases within few miliseconds lapse. Seem that there are bounces on these purchases.

I guess (correct me if I am wrong) that the generation rate indicator get the minus when the double purchase, addin resources twice, exceed your max stored resources, and it is only a issue on the info shown, refreshing the screen shows the right generation rate. Is it right?

Thank you very much for your report.

Zab
May 12th, 2013, 19:26
It has been a long time (except when I accidentally hit Buy Max) that I have ran at full generation. The amounts I have purchased have not ever been high enough to put me there, so I do not know if this bug would make me exceed my max storage or not. When you mention that you see the purchases a few milliseconds apart, it makes me wonder if this is not a bug, but perhaps an issue with my computer's mouse? Although, with the minus sign appearing right after it happens, it does seem higher chance to be a bug of some sort. Usually the minus sign stays with me for about 15 minutes, regardless of how many refreshes.

Alex
May 18th, 2013, 14:38
There is no an easy fix to avoid the double purchase and we would have to code some checks in the server side. We will add it if we had some time but as these controls will be remade anyway and taken to the client side where double purchases cannot happen, there is no much sense to priorize this task. Hope it has no too annoying.