PDA

View Full Version : Update 1.01.049

Zab
June 22nd, 2013, 12:41
Combat logs look great! Really like the work done on them. Wondering though if we are supposed to see other teams/players logs? I noticed I can look in on anyone's.

Guild Masters
June 24th, 2013, 08:25
This update have been deployed on Saturday, June 22nd (http://www.otherwind.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=36&day=2013-6-22&c=1):

Release Notes

Briefing at combat ends with combat results, rewards, and whole fight log.

Changes on weighting of the current size: at 0% health it is half size, not zero size.

Cannot launch adventures if health of a party member is below 50%. However you may heal your party up to 50% VIT.

Energy points are no more lost upon death. Daily free energy recovery at temple has been removed.

Other changes on the code getting ready to the ambushes (next update).

Random tips at the bottom of screen.

New Items images: Bracers.

Alex
June 24th, 2013, 08:31
Combat logs look great! Really like the work done on them. Wondering though if we are supposed to see other teams/players logs? I noticed I can look in on anyone's.

No, that was a mistake, though we plan to offer a combat history for players where they may watch every combat within the last week or month, and we are studying if we should make public those lists or only for the players in the party.

Zab
June 24th, 2013, 09:20
Thanks, Alex. I think it would be good if we could not see other players/parties logs. Only because after watching them for a bit, you can get an idea of how much attack/defense they have based on the attack they make or hits they take. Then the game, I feel, would become to simple. Players should have to attack to gain this information.

Rastlin
June 24th, 2013, 09:29
Have you been spying on me again Zab!

Zab
June 25th, 2013, 11:25
For a lot longer than you know!!!!!