PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Credits

Zab
October 16th, 2013, 19:43
I can no longer use them to purchase items in the game? Why is this?

Alex
October 18th, 2013, 16:38
Yes, Facebook made some changes on their Facebook Credits implementation, in fact there are no more Facebook Credits, and now people use just their local currency (still through Facebook, though).

We have been too immerse on the game coding and we had no time to attend these changes. At this moment we are ending our update and we will upload it on Monday. Then we will work on this issue throughout next week.

As a temporary patch to this, people may send their payments to paypal@otherwind.com and we will send diamonds manually with a 20% increase for the troubles. Anyway we expect to fix this in few days.

I'll keep you updated about this.

Zab
October 20th, 2013, 01:43
If people send money to this pay pal account, how will you know who to apply the diamonds to?

Alex
October 20th, 2013, 18:10
Just write your character's name and caracter's id (or link) in the payment details.

Rastlin
October 23rd, 2013, 09:01
Just bought some Diamonds, how long should it take to get them?

Guild Masters
October 23rd, 2013, 09:58
Diamonds have been sent. We have to add them manually but we will send them as soon as we receive the PayPal email notification. It may take just a couple of minutes, if we are on working time, 1-2 hours if we are not working (you purchased them while we was having lunch) or several ours if order arrive at our night time.

Really sorry for this eventual situation, this will be only one or two more days, as we have stabilized now the skills (your fireball is fixed and the patch will be uploaded later today). Hope the extra 20% compensate in somehow the troubles.

Thank you for your support!

Rastlin
October 23rd, 2013, 10:32
Thank you for the speedy process

Zab
October 30th, 2013, 15:08
You can't buy things on Guild Masters because they don't accept payments anymore. You can keep playing or try a new game.

Is this true or is there just problems with trying to fix it? If you could let me know because then I will used the diamonds I have currently saved for something else, rather than what I was going to do with them... :) Thanks!

Alex
October 31st, 2013, 15:48
"You can't buy things on Guild Masters because they don't accept payments anymore. You can keep playing or try a new game."

I cannot understand WHY Faceboook shows that message. They were who changed their credits system and the API is no more working until we fix it. They LIE when the state that we don't accept payments anymore. Facebook is always so... that way.

Now that we are finishing to fix the skills update, we are going to implement the facebook changes for the payments. We will take only few days. And you may BE SURE that we will be here still so much time. We are just starting this adventure!

Zab
November 1st, 2013, 12:26
Absolutely do not mind waiting a bit. I still get to collect daily diamonds which may give me something better in the long run. However, Alex, currently, no one can make any sort of payment to you guys because even the Pay Pal and Interact, etc is not displaying when you try to go buy diamonds.

Alex
November 1st, 2013, 13:14
PayPal payments should be made manually from pleople's own accounts. Within the frame of Facebook, we can use only Facebook Payments.

We have been very busy debugging the skills update, don't worry we will updat the Facebook Payments API very soon.