PDA

View Full Version : Bugged Quests Causing Forced fails [v051]

Alex
October 22nd, 2013, 15:38
Quests and monsters has been set again to normal behaviour.

Please report again any failure you notice, I will list them to get them fixed for our next daily update tomorrow.

Rastlin
October 22nd, 2013, 17:07
I dont think it is any quest which is broken. I think it is fireball skill that is messing the quest up. When a monster dies and is burning it screws up something on the following round and fails the quest.

Alex
October 22nd, 2013, 18:16
I dont think it is any quest which is broken. I think it is fireball skill that is messing the quest up. When a monster dies and is burning it screws up something on the following round and fails the quest.

Stephen please try again. Yestarday's glitches has been cleaned today and fireball & burning seems to be ok. From the maintenance daily update today, I found only one combat failed (Ruins of a Tyrant) and we should find what skill caused the failure, if the quest's monster skill or a player's skill. Did your fireball made that quest fail? or you mean about yersterday's failures?
As there were only one fail, please try to reproduce the failure again and let me know.

Zab
October 22nd, 2013, 19:12
22/10/2013 21:14:25
The party failed to complete the quest Howl of the Winter Moon at difficulty hard.

Alex, this is the quest Stephen is talking about from just a few hours ago. Maybe you can look over your records to see what caused it? He thinks it was due to the use of his fireball.

Zab
October 22nd, 2013, 21:24
23/10/2013 3:20:50
The party failed to complete the quest War Bringers at difficulty hard.

Another one.

Rastlin
October 22nd, 2013, 21:39
As far as I can see when I use fireball quest all most always fail. I personally believe it has something to do with the burning damage that sometimes occurs. If the monster dies from the fireball and catches fire there seems to be some problem the quest cant deal with and fails on the next turn.

Alex
October 23rd, 2013, 00:03
As far as I can see when I use fireball quest all most always fail. I personally believe it has something to do with the burning damage that sometimes occurs. If the monster dies from the fireball and catches fire there seems to be some problem the quest cant deal with and fails on the next turn.

Thank you very much, Stephen and Zab, for your feedback. We managed to fix just today the problem when a monster was killed and then getting burning/poison damage. I was been testing on my local this fix deeply and it worked fine. Maybe something did not uploaded to production servers. I will review it today. Thank you again.

Zab
October 23rd, 2013, 11:21
Apples:

23/10/2013 17:15:10
The party failed to complete the quest Lights in the Marsh at difficulty hard.

Still getting them, boss....

Alex
October 23rd, 2013, 14:31
Apples:

23/10/2013 17:15:10
The party failed to complete the quest Lights in the Marsh at difficulty hard.

Still getting them, boss....

We have not uploaded this fix yet. We'll do within next minutes.

Alex
October 23rd, 2013, 15:17
Done. Try now your Fireballs.

Rastlin
October 24th, 2013, 10:45
Looks good.

Rastlin
October 24th, 2013, 11:43
Been doing a lot of skill testing and was wondering if we could possibly get a energy refill per day for this next week.:)

Zab
October 26th, 2013, 11:20
26/10/2013 17:02:02
The party failed to complete the quest Sweet Talkin’ Guy at difficulty hard.

We ave failed this quest a few times over the last day, Alex.

Zab
October 26th, 2013, 21:05
Apples:

27/10/2013 2:53:12
The party completed the quest The Magician of the Caves at difficulty medium.

When the party arrived home, the screen refreshed and instead of being able to throw another quest, the party was once again returning home...and travel time to get back is 60 minutes.

Zab
October 26th, 2013, 21:17
My party log (solo playing tonight) has not registered the last few quests I have thrown. I am still getting xp and gold however. So not a problem with the actual playing, just party log.