PDA

View Full Version : New Recruits [FIXED]

Rastlin
February 14th, 2015, 08:40
Something is wrong with this function. Not allowing me or others to add new recruits.

Alex
February 14th, 2015, 19:38
My fault. Fixed!

Thanks for reporting.

Rastlin
February 17th, 2015, 18:57
still not working for me and a few others, some seems to be able. no clue why.

Alex
February 19th, 2015, 12:15
All your recruits get fail? or only some of your friends fail?

Alex
February 19th, 2015, 14:49
please check now, it was not filtering correctly availabe recruits among player's friends. I fixed the filter , try now and let me know if any recruit fails. Thank you

Christos Zouganelis
February 22nd, 2015, 02:40
i have the same problem.i cant recruit ALL my friends (no only some)....

Christos Zouganelis
February 22nd, 2015, 02:47
Hello...i cant recrouit my friends from facebook.The problem start with cant recruit some of my friends and now for many days i cant even open ''send request''
Pls can fix it beucose i think is general problem in server and no only to me or some players.
Thanks!!

:)

Rastlin
February 22nd, 2015, 09:12
yes. The send request pop up box fails to open for me as well.

Maria Papadopoulou
February 23rd, 2015, 14:47
I cant recrouit,Know anyone why????

:(:(:(

Izabela Kaza
February 24th, 2015, 11:31
Same problem to my page too...recruit fails to open..it has been more than 2 weeks now....FIX THE PROBLEM!!!!

Rastlin
February 24th, 2015, 13:10
YEs there is an unfair advantage for those who can recruit followers. please remove ability till it is fixed.

Alex
February 25th, 2015, 12:56
This fix was already coded but it has not been uploaded yet (need stop servers). I made a patch to avoid failing while final fix is uploaded in next update.

If anyone still get errors opening recruits, please report.

Zab
February 27th, 2015, 15:15
Patch isn't working very well, though some were allowed to recruit once. Still some not at all.

Guild Masters
February 27th, 2015, 15:46
The complete fix will be uploaded next update. Need servers falldown, and in the update today was not needed to down servers.

Meanwhile I can try to adjust the temporary online fix. What players are getting errors on recruiting?

Eluiza Dasho
March 2nd, 2015, 05:11
I still cannot recruit guys....even my followers cannot recruit...CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM!!! It has been weeks now....ALEX do smth about this please! The pop up box fails to open every time.

Guild Masters
March 6th, 2015, 13:54
Today we have uploaded another update, and perm fixes have been applied.

If any player is getting problems with recruits, please report here the player's character id or name and describe what kinf of mistake you are getting.

If only some recruits are not being recruited, if possible, report the Facebook Id or name of the friend who is not being recruited (by private if you like better).

Thank you

James Kreager
March 6th, 2015, 15:27
Everything was working fine until this last update for me. Now my pop up window does not appear when I try to recruit new followers.

http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=7764

Alex
March 6th, 2015, 16:53
Just fixed yours and all broken previous recruits, so you can recruit again.