PDA

View Full Version : Free Diamonds offer not working

Farhan Rashid
May 29th, 2015, 09:30
I have completed several free diamonds offer, but nothing has been credited in my account. :(

Assasine
May 30th, 2015, 20:44
I try also alot of these offers, on EU nearly all offers dont work. Found 1 that credited the Diamonds.

Guild Masters
June 1st, 2015, 16:45
I have completed several free diamonds offer, but nothing has been credited in my account. :(

Hello Farhan,

We've checked your claim. The only notice we've received from Trialplay of a completed offer from you, is the transaction code J7DSADGH for 50 diamonds, on May 21st, 2015 at 01h 11m 52s 720ms (CET), or in PST: May 20th, 2015 at 16h 11m 52s 720ms.

The history in the database shows that you received from us these 50 diamonds on May 21st, 2015 at 01h 11m 52s 723ms (CET, server's time),. We can confirm your diamond balance grown in 50 diamonds (we can tell you privately, or publicly with your permission, the starting and final amounts in the balance).

Maybe you missed the message in the messages board, and did not noticed your balance increment, but you can check your activity log, on May 21st, at 01:11h (CET, server's time):

Town Mayor has rewarded you with 50 free diamonds for your devotion and loyalty with the Guilds by completing an offer to earn free diamonds!

It is currently in the 499th page of your activity log! (growing quickly).

This is the only offer we have received from Trialpay about you. If this is not the offer you mean and if you completed more offers, please gather all information about those offers completed, and send to us by email to support@guildmasters.com and we will report them to Trialpay.

Thank you for playing Guild Masters!

Guild Masters
June 1st, 2015, 17:02
I try also alot of these offers, on EU nearly all offers dont work. Found 1 that credited the Diamonds.

Hello Assassine, your info here (character id and name) refers to your character's info in the beta demo. What is your current character's ID or name? I will check what offers we received from Trialpay about your completed offers, and so you can send info to us about other offers don't rewarded, to claim trialpay about them.

In our internal testings, we tried some of the EU offers in Spain and all them worked fine to us.

Every player, every offer completed and don't rewarded, please report them to us, with all complete info you can get (offer, link, date, transaction coded if provided...)

Thank you!

Farhan Rashid
June 3rd, 2015, 14:00
Thanks for the reply, yes may be that one worked. but I have tried several others too. what about them?

Guild Masters
June 6th, 2015, 06:59
Thanks for the reply, yes may be that one worked. but I have tried several others too. what about them?

We did not receive any information from Trialpay for these offers. As I said in my previous post, please gather all information about those offers completed, and send to us by email to support@guildmasters.com and we will report them to Trialpay.

Also, everybody comlpeting an offer please gather all information about the offer completed (link, offer description, time, diamonds, even screenshots if possible, etc). If you are not receiving the reward, please send all information to us to support@guildmasters.com and we will complaint Trialpay for these non rewarded offers, in order to fix the issue asap.