PDA

View Full Version : The first Mount available at the Used Mounts Marketplace!

Alex
October 17th, 2012, 16:11
Check the marketplace and look for the Mule at the Used Mounts section.

Can you gather 60,000 gold?:>>

Lukasz Kanarek
October 17th, 2012, 19:11
cool, but expensive :$ I will buy my first mount for diamonds.

carlosmt
October 18th, 2012, 01:30
Yes I think is cheaper in the Stable. I bought a Mule for 50 diamonds. But you can't buy a mule with gold.

Kurgan
October 18th, 2012, 01:57
25-50k would be more reasonable...

Alex
October 18th, 2012, 08:13
25-50k would be more reasonable...

Really nice valuation, 25-50k would be the reasonable worth, considering the sell value of the mount to the stable, and the cost of the gold in diamonds. But this is only while you are getting free diamonds, and that will change in the future ;) Furthermore, this is the first mount being sold and I want not to loose it so soon!! :D

Kurgan
October 18th, 2012, 10:58
It seems diamonds are a neccessity in Guild Masters. I also know the word demo/beta has been thrown around, a lot. Does this mean the game won't always be Free 2 Play? I suggest keeping the game Free 2 Play, including ways for F2P players to compete with those who can afford to support the game. I will donate some cash when I'm able, but it's literally gonna be a couple months until I can do so, unfortunately. However, as a future Pay 2 Play player, I don't want to lose any competition simply because others can't afford to keep up.

Guild Masters
October 18th, 2012, 15:39
We spread the word Beta just because the development is not still finished, and we won't made the full advertising campaign until we do. So in the beta demo, there won't be thousands of players but we can use your feedback ot remove bugs and make suggests.

The game will be always free to play and the way of maintain servers and our work will be through diamonds.We designed the game for nor to be necessary to buy diamonds, you can get any item other stuff by playing the game or with gold, though it will be an advantage as you will save time. If we don't make it so, and the game makes no profit, the game cannot exist. We have already spent several thousand of dollars (all our savings) and more than two years of non-rewarded work. [:c]

Kurgan
October 18th, 2012, 15:54
Yes, I'm well aware of the sacrifices many game creators have to make to realize their dream. I'm glad to hear the game will always be F2P, with incentives for donating/paying for diamonds. Keep developing the game as you have been, and keep the lines of communication open with your players, and this game will succeed. I look forward to the time when I can afford to contribute financially to the game. :)

Alex
October 18th, 2012, 16:34
Thank you! For us it is enough that you play and enjoy the game! And spread the word among your friends :)

Kurgan
October 18th, 2012, 17:10
I do enjoy the game, very much. I've been trying to recruit new players, but to no avail. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but can't seem to attract any followers, and the only player in my party is me. Any suggestions?

Orik
October 18th, 2012, 19:12
I'm looking for a decent active party, maybe we could join our force Thomas.

Kurgan
October 18th, 2012, 19:23
That would be fine with me. I have a level 9 wizzy waiting to be accepted into the party, but there is a bug that won't let me accept them. So, when that is resolved, we'll have a powerful wizzy with us, as well. Please apply to my party, if you'd like, and hopefully I'm able to accept and we'll get to leveling. ;)

Guild Masters
October 19th, 2012, 07:56
When the community will grow, there will be more players looking for a master. They should be tempted by several things which they can get from the master:

- Gold daily or weekly for the followers. In this line, we plan to implement "workers", players that masters can hire for some daily gold.
- Followers receive 1% of the experience the master earn (2% if slected on his squad). Most active masters should attract more followers. "Recent experience" stat is not working now but we will acivate it very soon.
- Help and guide in the game and eventually, friendship, will help to get the most loyal followers. This is the most important feature in this game, friendship and teamwork.

But in the first levels, you cannot offer much of this. At first levels, the first followers should be got from your friends through invites: recruits

Isildur
October 23rd, 2012, 06:32
Hmmm... not sure the last post was meant to be posted in this thread... maybe in the "tips" one?