PDA

View Full Version : Accepting Party Members

Kurgan
October 18th, 2012, 17:55
I have a player that has applied to be in my party. However, the accept button seems to be dead. When I mouseover reject, I can see the link at the bottom of my browser, but when I mouseover accept, I don't see anything in my browser's lower display. What could be causing this?

Alex
October 18th, 2012, 19:05
What were saying the tooltip (yellow balloon) when you mouse over the accept button? If you or the applicant were travelling, the accept button is disabled, and the tooltip say to you the reason. Youboth have to be at town to accept the new applicant.

Kurgan
October 18th, 2012, 19:27
Yes, we've tried that, but the person who wants to join says they're having some sort of issue with being "locked" in combat. I can't elaborate, because I'm unsure of the exact details.

Kurgan
October 18th, 2012, 19:35
Okay, just added Orik to my party. It seems Koxik is experiencing some sort of bug. Could you take a look into Koxik and see why he's in a battle loop, or whatever the problem is. Thank you.

Orik
October 18th, 2012, 21:26
Maybe he created a party on his own, and need to leave it,

Lukasz Kanarek
October 19th, 2012, 05:20
I can't do anything, i'm stuck in combat for 12 hours now, when i go to my party menu i see combat screen
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/221/50368385.png/
I tried everything, refresh, close browser, use another browser, clean cookies, but nothing helping and i'm stuck :(

Guild Masters
October 19th, 2012, 06:51
We just realized about the unfinished combat in the data base, because a short fall down on the sql server. Just fixed it manually and fixing the code to not to be stuck on possible future fall downs.

Lukasz Kanarek
October 19th, 2012, 09:04
thank you