PDA

View Full Version : Wizards ON STRIKE

Isildur
October 19th, 2012, 06:20
XD

Not allowing advanced skills (aka spells) in combat is making wizards the worst player type. Every level, we get 10 points added to Energy attribute, which is absolutely useless. Yes, we get 5 points added to attack, but Scouts get 10 to defense instead, which is way more useful (they only "waste" 5 in energy). Maybe priests are the second most affected guild, but afaik their available objects are a bit better than ours.

As current Guild Master :P I humbly demand a compensation (maybe free mounts for everybody :P).

Now serious, are spells (skills) expected to ever gonna be enabled during the beta?

Peace!

Guild Masters
October 19th, 2012, 07:44
Of course, they will be implemented very soon, probably next week!

Isildur
October 20th, 2012, 12:00
Woohoo!!! Can't wait to start toasting monsters with my fireballs :D...

Guild Masters
October 21st, 2012, 12:38
Woohoo!!! Can't wait to start toasting monsters with my fireballs :D...

When skills will be activated, monsters will can toast you too ]:>Y

Isildur
October 22nd, 2012, 06:52
Yikes... Any list of monster's skills anywhere? :D

Guild Masters
October 22nd, 2012, 11:32
Yikes... Any list of monster's skills anywhere? :D

We plan to have both at our wiki. Any volunteer to add this to the wiki? :) We can provide any info needed.

Kurgan
October 22nd, 2012, 14:47
I was searching the wiki to get a better idea of how the skill bonuses on jewelry and weapons would work. So, I would like that info. If the information is compact enough, I would prefer to receive the info via the forums. If it must be e-mailed, please feel free to do so, just let me know via the forums, and I will check for the email. Unfortunately, I rarely check email, so it would be best to inform me via the forums, if possible. And, I would be more than willing to help with building the wiki with whatever information is necessary for the wiki. I want to see this game get huge, and I wanna do my part to make it happen. Thank you.

Isildur
October 23rd, 2012, 05:27
We plan to have both at our wiki. Any volunteer to add this to the wiki? :) We can provide any info needed.

Sure! Can't tell you when I'll have time, but definitely I'll be able to help with that. It would be of great help if you could create a sample "monster page", so I can use it as a template for the rest. Or, if you're thinking of a table with all monster rather than a page per monster, just create that table with all its columns and I'll fill it with whatever info you provide me.

Alex
October 23rd, 2012, 12:43
Sure! Can't tell you when I'll have time, but definitely I'll be able to help with that. It would be of great help if you could create a sample "monster page", so I can use it as a template for the rest. Or, if you're thinking of a table with all monster rather than a page per monster, just create that table with all its columns and I'll fill it with whatever info you provide me.

For monsters, I was thinking about a sort of card with the name, description and image of the monsters, level and some more info we have still have to add to the monster detail, asthe special skills of the monster and the kind of damage dealed (physical/magical). Attribute scores of the monster won't be revealed, and people can update these cards in the wiki with their experience and subjective valuations about the monster scrores (and resistances when we implement them) to let the community know :)

Kurgan
October 26th, 2012, 01:48
Sounds good...

Ian Newkirk
November 29th, 2012, 17:07
So any update on advanced skills being updated? just wondering.

Alex
November 29th, 2012, 18:29
Skills system is finished and we are just tuning special skills which deviates from the standard. We will upload themin the next days to bring up them in play and then we will have to do tons of adjustements and balance on the way, which would take several days, before activating ambushed with a stable skills system.

carlosmt
December 11th, 2012, 18:49
The skill Healing (1d10 DAM per SL) have the same effect in a player than Mass Healing (but party members too). I think could be the Healing a little better than Mass Healing, for example Healing (1d10 DAM per SL + SL) and Mass Healing (1d10 DAM per SL).

Alex
December 12th, 2012, 04:57
The skill Healing (1d10 DAM per SL) have the same effect in a player than Mass Healing (but party members too). I think could be the Healing a little better than Mass Healing, for example Healing (1d10 DAM per SL + SL) and Mass Healing (1d10 DAM per SL).

Notice that effect of Healing is actually more than three times the effect of Mass Healing (3,5:1). Look at the Energy costs: Healing costs 2 ENE / SL and Mass costs 7 ENE / SL. Si if you can use 6 ENE to heal 3d10 for one ally, or use 7 ENE to heal 1d10 to every ally. By the way, we will probably increase the effect of the Mass Healing to 2d10 / SL, and the effect of the individual Healing is still higher, almost double (3,5:2).