PDA

View Full Version : When can we buy Diamonds?

Orik
October 20th, 2012, 10:57
Date known yet?

Orik
October 20th, 2012, 12:01
Seems we can via the + button.
But shoudl we go via the kickstarter ?

Guild Masters
October 20th, 2012, 13:55
It should be working since the first day! I bought some diamonds and it works, and some more player has bought some diamonds too. Did you tried it and it didn't work? Please report any fail and every detail will help to fix it!

Orik
October 20th, 2012, 14:17
The Tab TOWN---)Buy Credit doesnt works

Guild Masters
October 20th, 2012, 15:42
You are right. It was planed to point to the local store where we will offer diamonds and other stuff. It has still the old name (I didn't realize!). I'm sorry I will change the name now.

To buy diamonds, the only way just now is through the + button on your diamonds info. I realize I totally misreaded your post.

You are not forced to go through kickstarter, though if we finally get the funding (we didn't give up hope) you will get more rewards there beside the diamonds.

Orik
October 20th, 2012, 23:32
you mean if I buy via the + button i'll get the kickstarter items as well ?!

Guild Masters
October 21st, 2012, 06:11
you mean if I buy via the + button i'll get the kickstarter items as well ?!

No, I'm sorry if I did not express myself right. I meant that though you will get diamonds with the + button, at kickstarter you will get more gifts.

Justin Sean Johnson
October 26th, 2012, 21:40
The kickstarter worked (it's over), and I got my diamonds. :)

Orik
October 27th, 2012, 09:50
Not totaly over, still some rewards are going to be give later. Such as insigna, mount and other.

Lukasz Kanarek
October 28th, 2012, 18:58
In my opinion Diamonds are overpriced, I play alot facebook games and there for 100$ I'm getting 7000+ premium currency and some other premium stuff. If premium items would be cheaper I could understand the low amount of diamonds that we getting, but one scroll for 1$ or mounts for 50$+ are quite expensive.

Alex
October 28th, 2012, 19:14
When we will get much more players and so, much more payments, we will can low prices, and e will do. Most of other games you see at facebook have a big company behind which can support all costs before the game got populated, but Indie developers as we are, have not budget to do wait until hundreds of micro-payments cover the costs :(

Orik
October 28th, 2012, 19:30
yes but in other game items are not tradable between players. price are fair because you can get a mount for a much lower price if it's 2nd hand.

Lukasz Kanarek
October 28th, 2012, 19:55
I understand that and I support you guys. Just thinking that more ppl would donate if you offer more diamonds or diamonds + special items, scrolls etc.
Also you can do some time limited offers, e.g. for holloween +20% more diamonds.

Orik in many games premium currency is tradable and also you can buy almost everything for it.