PDA

View Full Version : Guild Master looking for followers

Isildur
October 20th, 2012, 12:07
Howdy, my dearest wizard fellows.

I'd like to offer you all an unrivaled opportunity to gain more experience: choose me as your master, follow me and gain the most extra XP possible in the game:

http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=72

Some simple maths: if apprentices get a percentage of their master's XP, following the player with the higher level will mean you're getting the highest amount of experience possible, isn't it?

Additionally, followers will be able to periodically recieve objects and gold. Pay attention to your walls!

Isildur's School of Wizardry is wating for you ;)

Justin Sean Johnson
November 3rd, 2012, 21:51
Unfortunately we only get experience from masters one level higher, so there has to be a cascade of following, essentially. So, if people want the experience bonus (which is actually not that big), then they should follow someone only one rank higher.

To get the most experience, as an adept you should follow a level 30 magician... then you'd get a ton of experience. ;)

Isildur
November 5th, 2012, 13:08
You're completely right. When this post was written I was young and unexperienced :D.

So let's rewrite it: join me or any of my followers to get experience, gold, items and tips. But above all, because it's great fun!