PDA

View Full Version : Tips

Guild Masters
October 20th, 2012, 15:13
This tips will be shown randomly at the game, in the foot of the pages. But this list must grow much more!

Write up your own tips and post them here. If your tip is selected, we will attach your character name and link to the list in this thread.

Hard quests are... hard!!

If you are a new player, go for the easy quests until you get decent equipment and at least a follower in your squad.

Experience earned by the party will be distributed ponderously among the party members, weighted by the member's size.

Every time you complete a quest –for each difficulty level,– the less XP you learn from it –unless you reset the XP rate for that quest.

Attack score determines your chance to hit, as well as the damage you deal.

Defense will increase the chance of avoiding or blocking attacks.

Vitality is your maximum health. It determines the amount of damage you can take before falling unconscious. Also, a higher vitality means a higher regeneration rate.

Energy determines the ability of using skills and the rate at which your energy points replenish.

To maximize experience, look for active masters who complete missions very often. You will never acquire experience from inactive masters who never hit the road!

Each time you complete an adventure, your followers of immediately inferior rank acquire 2% of those points. Followers selected to your squad for the adventure will receive 2-5%, or 0%, according to their rank level.

If your master is not very active, or his rank level is much higher than yours, you probably are not getting much XP from him. Check the Recommended Masters often to keep up with what masters will give you more XP.

To get extended information about a screen, mouseover the i icon on the right side on the menu bar.

In the skills tree, click on the i icon in your skill box to deploy extended information about the exact effect of the skill. [Orik (http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=139)]

When you level up, you get access to new mounts, items and quests. Check the stables and blacksmith every time you level up! [Orik (http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=139)]

Don't forget to visit the temple and heal yourself when starting a new quest. Also check your party's health when contemplating what quests your party will be able to successfully complete. [Orik (http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=139)]

When two or more allies attack the same target, all of them get bonuses to the hit chance and damage dealt to the outnumbered target (+50% per extra attacker). [Isildur (http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=72)]

If two or more party members use a skill which gives bonuses to the whole party, they are non cummulative, and only the highest skill level is counted.

The blacksmith refreshes his stock every hour, on the dot. Check his offers every hour, and also when you level up. [Borbin (http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=789)]

Orik
October 20th, 2012, 16:21
Press the i in the skill tree to know the exact effect
Check the stable everytime you level up to see the new mount!
Don't forget to heal yourself when starting a new Quest
Check your party healt to know which quest you can start
On the Creation of your character right your ''Char name'' before choosing your class.
When doing your first quest you need to click a ''start button'' for one single time - Many people think the game froze at this moment.

Isildur
October 23rd, 2012, 11:45
I'm not sure if this should be added here, as it provides lots of useful information...

Yer you are right, partying is probably not too worthy just at this point of the development, but this will be totally different with the active skills: teamwork at battles will be the key.

We have considered several times about healing offline players, but we don't want to do this because it would get things easy for people who use clones at their party, instead active and real people.

These are the reasons for what you should party:

Flanking targets (multiple attackers): Each attacker against a same target get increaset his ATT score by 50% for each extra attacker. If two attackers attack a same target, each attacker get +50% ATT bonus. 3 attakers +100%, 4 attackers +150%... Not sure if this is being displayed at any place. If not, it should be.
Coordinating turns and teamwork: If every member has a specialization and every player plays his role, this party will be very much stronger that the mere sum of their members. For instance, a tank player is defending while wizards cast fireballs on the enemy. Priests heal damage over the tank and strength the whole party with their auras. Scouts can develop skills to increase adventuring features of the party (speed, size, ambushes...).
Playing with friends is much more funny that playing solo :)

:)

Justin Sean Johnson
November 3rd, 2012, 21:38
Does flanking work from monsters on players?

Orik
November 3rd, 2012, 21:47
yes

Alfgut
December 4th, 2012, 05:50
Where are being placed these tips in the game? I cannot find them

Alex
December 4th, 2012, 06:36
Where are being placed these tips in the game? I cannot find them

They have not been placed yet. When they do, you will notice them!

Borbin
December 4th, 2012, 07:33
When you level up, you get access to new mounts, items and quests. Check the stables and blacksmith everytime you level up!

i should say check the blacksmith every like 4 hours in order to upgrade your equipment ;P

regards,

Orik
December 4th, 2012, 16:00
i should say check the blacksmith every like 4 hours in order to upgrade your equipment ;P

regards,
They actually refresh a lot faster :) cant remember if it's hourly or every 30min.
They also refresh on level up :)

Alex
December 4th, 2012, 16:15
Exactly, the stock refreshes every hour on the dot, and on level up. But I guess Borbin was meaning just to check ocasionally..

Borbin
December 4th, 2012, 18:17
Exactly, the stock refreshes every hour on the dot, and on level up. But I guess Borbin was meaning just to check ocasionally..

sonotori, young padawan XD (freaky powa !) yup!!

besides i would add something like "Dont forget to check your loot bag and sell the useless stuff. Bags full no profit"