PDA

View Full Version : Wizards looking for followers

Jerry Welch
October 22nd, 2012, 23:27
I am posting this for all Wizards that need and want followers. For me, I am currently level 15 but I cannot increase my guild rank because of the lack of followers. So, I have decided to start a thread to help all Wizards in my situation. I invite all wizards to post here to find followers to help them increase their rank. And I also encourage new wizards to read through these posts and find the wizards that you would like to follow.
Let us all help the Wizard Guild increase in power and prestige.

Isildur
October 23rd, 2012, 05:46
That's a good idea!

Wizards out there, if you don't have a master, go and find one NOW! There are many things you can get from a master: experience, tips, items, gold, mounts... and, of course, fun.

Look out there, choose a wizard and follow him. Please note that you will ONLY get bonus experience from wizards in a rank IMMEDIATELY above yours. However, it's more likely that you'll get better "rewards" (gold, items, mounts) form higher ranked wizards. So choose wisely, but above all, CHOOSE A MASTER!

Alex
October 23rd, 2012, 12:46
We had planned lots of features to get that everybody gets a master, but we need just time to implement them. Please have a bit of patience, you will see them soon!

Jerry Welch
October 24th, 2012, 22:42
I hope that you meant followers, because finding masters isn't the problem. I just lost one follower because she made level 5 and promoted. So, i am currently level 17 with a power of 3. Is there a power increase at certain levels Like the one for reaching level 5?

Alex
October 25th, 2012, 03:12
I hope that you meant followers, because finding masters isn't the problem.

I mean that these features will encourage players to choose a master. If every player coose a master, masters will find more followers!

Justin Sean Johnson
November 3rd, 2012, 21:47
It means that the high levels need and compete for the low levels, but the people are low level because they don't understand how the game works, or they are inactive, so it is just.... *sigh*

/BETA/

LOL!!