PDA

View Full Version : Gifted objects

Isildur
October 23rd, 2012, 07:06
When I send a gift to another user, the item still remains in my list of objects, inside the backpack. However, when I'm going to send other gifts, in the new screen that pops up listing all objects for sending that new gift, that object appears as "Gifted to: xxxxxx" with the date. Is that the expected behaviour? I mean, when you gift an object, will it remain in your list of objects taking one slot forever?

Alex
October 23rd, 2012, 11:26
When you gift an item, it has to be accepted for the receiver. When he or she does, it will be transfered from your inventory to his or hers, and removed from your "gifting" list. Maybe we should show some text showing somethink like "waiting for the receiver to accept it"?

We are also making some effects or notifications to attract your attention to the incoming gifts (also to party applies, followers, messages...). Meanwhile, the receiver has not realized yet about the incoming gift, so write him a message noticying him that he has an incoming item. He should go to the character's sheet screen, click on gifts, waiting gifts.

Isildur
October 23rd, 2012, 11:42
Ok, thanks for the explanation. I tink adding some "extra" notifications will help with that ;).

Isildur
October 23rd, 2012, 11:52
Just one more thing: maybe it would be a good idea adding some "badge" or small message to those objects you gifted and are pending approval by the reciever. There's no way to determine is an object has been gifted from your character sheet at this moment.