PDA

View Full Version : Private sales and auction

Rson
October 26th, 2012, 00:21
Having the ability to make private sales would be nice. You can tax it the same way you tax market place sales or have a flat fee. Better yet have a minimum private sales fee or 3% of the sale price, you charge whichever is higher.

Auction would be time limited. The seller will pay a flat fee and a percentage of the selling price. Multiple items can be auctioned as a bundle. The seller can set auction price but cannot set it lower than 50% of the total sales price of the items to the blacksmith. In the bidding process the current highest bidder will deposit their gold in the auction house to ensure they have an ability to pay. When someone out bids them their gold is returned. If there are no bids seller's only loss is the auction fee.

Alex
October 26th, 2012, 07:06
Private sells and auctions. They will need some time to implement them, but I will make a note of them, just in case we get some space on our development.

Kurgan
October 27th, 2012, 12:40
I don't like the idea of "private" auctions, when there is already a way to directly gift gold and items. I think people should have to take that trade risk. This will strengthen a player's trust amoungst friends/followers/masters/party members. I think this is important in a social game. Just my four cents. ;)

Alex
October 27th, 2012, 18:29
I don't like the idea of "private" auctions, when there is already a way to directly gift gold and items. I think people should have to take that trade risk. This will strengthen a player's trust amoungst friends/followers/masters/party members. I think this is important in a social game. Just my four cents. ;)

Interesting point