PDA

View Full Version : Changing Guild?

Camille
October 26th, 2012, 03:10
Just wondering . . . I've had a few friends add the app (after I asked) and gone through the tutorial and chosen another guild other than fighters. I DID tell them that you could only follow a member of the same guild but not knowing the game, they've chosen another guild by accident. Will there ever be any chance of changing guilds?

In the game Battlestations, people can only choose their "guild" after reaching level 5 or 10. Don't remember. But they have to have some game play to understand how it works before deciding.

Alex
October 26th, 2012, 07:19
Option for deleting characters for a new start. We will also consider stats and skills reset.

You are right. We have got some petitions to restart characters and we did it manually. So we added some days ago, the above quoted incoming feature at the thread Incoming Features (http://www.otherwind.com/forum/showthread.php?709-Incoming-Features).

Our idea is that you will may restart your character, choosing a new guild, but loosing all your progress (xp, gold, items...). It would be free until level 5. Above level 5 we have not still decided if it would be still available over level 5 with a cost in diamonds or just you won't can restart. Restarting a character is not a smooth action, since it will affect parties, followers, masters... it won't should be made blithely.

Besides the character full restart, we also will consider reallocating of stat points and skill points. We have to study the impact on the integrity of the system and these would not be free.