PDA

View Full Version : My fight is never ending

Orik
October 27th, 2012, 21:20
Made it to round 9 with a monster and countdown just restart to 59sec,
Tried already to refresh game and browser nothing to do check to it as fast as possible please, loosing xp :( ( its been already 20min+ )

Orik
October 27th, 2012, 21:34
cant flee cant do anything, over 30min now :(

Jacobyi
October 27th, 2012, 21:37
Same thing happening to me. Grrrr :-/

Orik
October 27th, 2012, 22:19
Took one hour to finish the quest.. its sad not sure if there was an intervention of any Devs.

Kurgan
October 28th, 2012, 07:03
Um, maybe everyone kept missing for an hour. I could see that happening. XD

Orik
October 28th, 2012, 09:07
No, had some friend who could fight

Alex
October 28th, 2012, 17:25
No, we had a family day today and we didn't made any mantainance or upload. If so, we would set the mantainance screen.

We have been seeing our traces and logs and we didn't saw anything unusual. Please if it happens again, report it again. Thank you!

Alex
October 28th, 2012, 18:20
Well I've just realized what happened... today at Spain the time changed for the daylight savings. Our 3am became 2am. So our world went back one hour in the time!

So if your turn was going to be executed at 3:01am, when the server changed 3am to 2am, you had yo wait an hour for the server's time be again 3am.

I'm sorry for not to foresee this!

Kurgan
October 28th, 2012, 18:53
I say, when something weird happens, like the above problem, it's because a wizard did it. Period.

Kurgan
October 29th, 2012, 23:34
Okay, I think a wizard is messing with me. I'm in a fight loop, now, too. Any ideas? lol

Rson
October 29th, 2012, 23:52
It's been more than one and a half hour since our party engaged the acislug. At first it seems that we are stuck at turn 0 but after 15 minutes or so my party members are losing hp while the acislug is not, it can be seen on the screen 168 damage was done by my party member. I hope this fight can be ended soon.

Kurgan
October 30th, 2012, 00:13
It's been more than one and a half hour since our party engaged the acislug. At first it seems that we are stuck at turn 0 but after 15 minutes or so my party members are losing hp while the acislug is not, it can be seen on the screen 168 damage was done by my party member. I hope this fight can be ended soon.

This is pretty much the same problem I'm having. Everytime I go to the fight screen, the timer is always "00", and the screen just keep refreshing the battle screen. No damage done on either side.

Rson
October 30th, 2012, 00:22
Finally some progress, after almost 2 hours the fight is in turn 1.

Jacobyi
October 30th, 2012, 00:26
This is pretty much the same problem I'm having. Everytime I go to the fight screen, the timer is always "00", and the screen just keep refreshing the battle screen. No damage done on either side.

Mine is doing the exact same thing...

Kurgan
October 30th, 2012, 01:05
Okay, mine's been doing the same thing for one hour or more, now. We'll just have to wait until Alex gets on, to see what the problem is.

Rson
October 30th, 2012, 01:26
Yey, my fight is finally over :)

Camille
October 30th, 2012, 02:28
I can't quest either. Stuck on 00. In general, the servers are really laggy. Often I have to leave the game and reload everything. My party friends too. We often laugh that we fight better when we can't see the game.

Alex
October 30th, 2012, 03:27
We saw the problem when we awoke this morning and we have been fixing stuck parties. Now we will investigate the cause of this outrageous. All servers seem to be really healthy and they are still very, very far to be overloaded. We will let you know.

Alex
October 30th, 2012, 10:09
We found and fixed the problem. No, there was not any wizard involved... Ironically, it has been a mistake in the errors control module that we implemented some days ago to avoid combats stuck. The first error happen made our main process fail continously. Fixed so it won't happen again and our errors control module will works fine even if we are sleeping :)

Kurgan
October 30th, 2012, 11:24
Hmm...So you're saying it wasn't a wizard? Odd. :D

Alberto Miranda Pacido
October 30th, 2012, 16:09
stuck on tutorial step 4, after finishing the rats keeps sent me back to step 4... already lvl 2... any ideas plz? ;P

Orik
October 30th, 2012, 17:22
Try Refreshing the game, using a different browser and cleaning cookies, else i guess Admin will have to fix your issue manually,
Maybe time will fix it though, check often.

Alex
October 30th, 2012, 18:26
stuck on tutorial step 4, after finishing the rats keeps sent me back to step 4... already lvl 2... any ideas plz? ;P

You have been advanced in the tutorial. Have you any idea how did you level up without finish the tutorial combat? Did you click on the "Start Fight" button?

Thank you for your feedback!

Orik
October 30th, 2012, 19:17
I believe he did many time the first quest

Alberto Miranda Pacido
October 31st, 2012, 02:19
sigh im back again on step 3, step 6 ask me to allocate the stat points that have been already distributed so... the glitch sent me back to step 3 T_T

all this comes from the never ending combat bug ...

could send me to step 7 ? ty in advance

PD: sorry por las molestias xD se me hace raro tener que typear en ingles sabiendo que los que me van a leer son espaƱoles ;P

Alex
October 31st, 2012, 04:54
could send me to step 7 ? ty in advance

Done :9

PD: sorry por las molestias xD se me hace raro tener que typear en ingles sabiendo que los que me van a leer son espaƱoles ;P

I'm also Spanish and we can talk better in Spanish, but not only Spanish people is reading these forums (moderators included), so we must use the international language, not only to be properly moderated, but this topics can help other people with the same problem that you. I'm sorry for the troubles.

Alberto Miranda Pacido
October 31st, 2012, 17:33
problem solved ^^