PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Exchange

Kurgan
October 28th, 2012, 21:34
We need a diamond exchange/auction. Basically, ANY player with diamonds, aquired in ANY way, would be able to sell their diamonds at whatever price they choose, to other players. This would stablize the economy more, and make it possible to buy 1k+ diamond equipment sold by the Blacksmith. Just a thought. A lot more could be said and stated...pros...cons...etc. One thing I do know is that this will make the game much more fun, and won't stop people from paying cash for diamonds. I promise you that. Questions, comments, concerns?

Orik
October 29th, 2012, 03:53
people would create many alt and send their diamonds to their main.

Lukasz Kanarek
October 29th, 2012, 05:45
+1 Kurgan
Almost every game have the option to sell/buy premium currency and it's working fine.

Multi accounts should be banned, right? also we have marketplace, so giving option to sell/buy diamonds ONLY on marketplace with minimum price (e.g. 1 diamond for minimum 3k gold) would prevent trading/giving diamonds for nothing.

Alex
October 29th, 2012, 06:40
people would create many alt and send their diamonds to their main.

This is the main reason diamonds cannot be transfered. If we allow it, then we must remove all diamond gifts in the game (diamond gift upon tutorial complete, and diamond gifts for achievements) and we want not to remove them. Multi-accounting is an issue that concerns to Facebook, and we can not take care of it. We only can lower benefits from clones, with is the most effective measure.

The second main reason is that this would let a black market in the game selling items or services for diamonds, and we definitely will not allow this in any circunstance.

I'm sorry but this is not debatable, diamonds won't be transferable.

Kurgan
October 29th, 2012, 23:46
You could always make diamonds that are bought unbound, while any diamonds we get for free, for whatever reason, are bound to the player. Just a thought.

Justin Sean Johnson
November 3rd, 2012, 22:25
If potions, etc. are exchangeable, that will be a surrogate for diamond exchange.

Alex
November 4th, 2012, 04:43
If potions, etc. are exchangeable, that will be a surrogate for diamond exchange.

Exactly, that is the reason because we have to study if we are going to allow send potions.