PDA

View Full Version : Custom Items...

Kurgan
October 28th, 2012, 21:45
Alex, what do you think about lowering the cost of crafting custom items? It makes sense that they should be reduced to 10% of their current diamond cost, to create. The most basic of items starts at 10 diamonds, and that's a weak weapon with sub-par stats (Attack +1). It's only worth a diamond, or far less, not 10. Just another thing on the list. Tell me what you think. :)

Orik
October 29th, 2012, 03:55
I agree seems that crafting won't be use at all with such prices

Alex
October 29th, 2012, 06:30
We must find a balance between price in gold, which is increased with the item's min level, and price in diamonds, which is constant with item's level and it is only vary depending on the quality of the material.

Anyway, all prices will be upon revision before the full game release!

Justin Sean Johnson
November 3rd, 2012, 22:28
I've made one crafted item. It was *very* expensive (I spent most of my kickstarter reward on it). I like it a lot, but I don't know if I would do it again. Basically, if I have to spend as much on a ring as I would on a mount, it is not really worth it. If crafting was possible with gold, then I would be likely to do it more often, or if the diamond price was lower.

When I see a 100+ diamond item, I think about when and whether I'll be getting a thoroughbred. :-/

Alex
November 4th, 2012, 05:41
These price where set more than a year ago and we needed the beta-testing to adjust them.
Items, no matter if they where found on quests, or bought, are planned to give you a temporary advantage, but not a definitely advantage. When you level up, you will unblock new items, maybe stronger or just cheaper. So, people who buy items, won't get an astounding advantage over people who cannot buy anything, they get just a temporary advantage. The experience level growing faster than expected is also making that you will use your item a shorter time.

As I said in my previous post, all prices will be upon revision before the full game release! I am almost sure that we will low blacksmith prices! :)