PDA

View Full Version : Ajax error in the middle of an almost won battle results in quest failed

Isildur
October 31st, 2012, 15:03
My party has recently engaged in "Outgrowing a Shell" quest. The battle was almost won, but suddenly a popup appeared reporting ajax errors and when I refreshed the browser I saw a notification about "quest failed". The funny thing is that the party still had 80% of VIT.

You can check my logs exactly at this time:

31/10/2012 20:52:30
http://www.guildmasters.com/App_Themes/GuildMasters/Images/Log/fight.png
The party failed to complete the quest Outgrowing a Shell at difficulty hard.

Cheers!

Alex
October 31st, 2012, 15:28
Some failure in the server caused that your combat get stuck. To avoid hte necessity of waiting for us to manually unblock your party, we add a control in the server to unblock combats finishig the combat without winners. Looking for the incoming ambushes, it's important that there were no winners. The most important thing is to find what was the failure and fix to to avoid it in the future. Did you noticed a connection lost in the server? We will review our errors trace. Let me know if it happens again!

Isildur
November 1st, 2012, 05:42
Ah! Ok, good to know. I'm sorry, but I don't remember the exact error. Will take note of it next time.

Another thing I noticed is that, in that quest, when you defeat one of the monsters the red cross doesn't appear over it, and that's a bit confusing. I think that happens with "big" monsters (those that take 4 slots).