PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Not appearing right

Orik
November 1st, 2012, 16:47
I'm using a boomrang now and still show my old bow on avatar, tried to unequip bow and equip the boomrang after but then I find myself without weapon.[:s]

Alex
November 1st, 2012, 16:59
I think that the image is missed :-/ I will place another item image instead, while our artists make the boomerang!

Orik
November 1st, 2012, 17:59
also my glove the white outline to show i equip it is not the same glove, it's a different shape.

Alex
November 1st, 2012, 18:12
also my glove the white outline to show i equip it is not the same glove, it's a different shape.

What is the name of the item?

Orik
November 1st, 2012, 18:21
Demonskin Gauntlets of Precision

Defense +12
Attack +105

Alex
November 2nd, 2012, 10:57
Demonskin Gauntlets of Precision

I reviewed the item images and all them are ok. We are adding new item images in every update. It seems as if the old image got stuck in the cache of your browser, it happen to me several times with firefox cache activated. Try clearing the cache of your browser or just wait for the cache refreshes. To check if it is because this cache, just try to browse your backpack with another browser and check that the selected aura is ok. Thank you.

Orik
December 8th, 2012, 17:02
boomrang came back.

Borbin
December 8th, 2012, 20:06
so it wasnt a glitch. it was just you threw it too far ;P

Alex
December 9th, 2012, 03:46
I think that the image is missed :-/ I will place another item image instead, while our artists make the boomerang!

We still haven't got the boomerang. Placed a different image meanwhile (again)

Orik
December 9th, 2012, 10:42
so it wasnt a glitch. it was just you threw it too far ;P

Lol