PDA

View Full Version : Jewelery Diamonds only price?

Orik
November 3rd, 2012, 14:03
There used that have a gold price there, why there is none anymore? Were they non-accurate so they need to be higher?

Orik
November 3rd, 2012, 14:20
hmm, seems that all items are diamonds only now

Alex
November 3rd, 2012, 15:29
There were no changes. You mean really ALL items? Highest materials and highest magic potences can only be found on quests or bought with diamonds, but MOST of items can be bought also with gold.

Maybe there were a strange conjunction and all items in your current blacksmith's offer were all the highest items? Very weird and a really low chance. Wait an hour to have your offers refresehd and let me know. There have been not changes in the blacksmith.

Orik
November 3rd, 2012, 15:57
it's the same for 2 other people I know,

Lukasz Kanarek
November 3rd, 2012, 16:05
yep, shop not working right. I have all jewelery for diamonds only(2 days now). Other items are 50/50 diamonds/gold, but items for gold are really bad and for low lvl players. Prieces in diamonds are CRAZY!!!

Alex
November 3rd, 2012, 16:21
It's true, there is a mistake for all magic items. Looks as if there were a mistake in the last items update.

I will fix it tomorrow. Thank you for let us know.

Alex
November 4th, 2012, 14:50
Fixed. In 12 minutes at next blacksmith refresh, it should be ok again. It was my mistake on a sql query, my appologies.

Orik
November 4th, 2012, 15:11
That mean Blacksmith refresh every hour?
This is an information i didnt know :)

Alex
November 4th, 2012, 15:16
It's in the tooltips (mouseover) on the i icon in the blacksimth screen, as well as in the plate showing "Offers".

Holding mouse over lot of places of the game shows a lot of information :)