PDA

View Full Version : Make up a new story

Justin Sean Johnson
November 3rd, 2012, 20:50
Okay, the last two times, they gave us the idea... the monster, or the picture, etc. This time: you come up with the idea for a quest. Points for originality. ;)

Orik
November 3rd, 2012, 20:57
We don't know all the quest out there and what if we come up with something similar :8

Justin Sean Johnson
November 3rd, 2012, 20:58
A Strongman's Challenge

Beat the carnival man at his own game

A carnival has camped near the intersection of two roads. One of the carnival workers is standing next to the road, shouting to anyone in range that their strongman - named Vikkro - would challenge anyone who would dare face him to a feat of strength. First you would put two gold into the pot, and if you defeated Vikkro you could take all of the gold that other people had paid for the honor of challenging Vikkro. You decide to try your luck.

When you enter the tent, you place your gold in the pot. As soon as you do, though, you hear a growling from behind a curtain on the other side of the tent. A skinny, pale youth says to you, "I'm Vikkro, and I can control this beast. My strength challenge is this - if you can subdue this gorilla, you can take the gold." Vikkro drops the curtain, and the huge ape charges towards you. Prepare to fight!

DESCRIPTION:
Typically gorillas are gentle, but this one has been trained to attack. He is taller than a man and weighs two or three times as much. He has dark, intelligent eyes, and is covered in dark brown and black hair except for a silver patch on his lower back. He attacks by grappling or by punching with his massive, man-like fists.

Justin Sean Johnson
November 3rd, 2012, 20:58
If we come up with something similar, then that's okay, it won't hurt anything to publish it here.

Alex
November 4th, 2012, 08:15
Okay, the last two times, they gave us the idea... the monster, or the picture, etc. This time: you come up with the idea for a quest. Points for originality. ;)

This is a GREAT iniciative!! If we want to add new quests, this could be a really nice bag where we can select quests and then, we should just to order for the illustration and insert the new quest in the data base.

Selected quests would be prized with diamonds and it would fasten our quests addition, which will benefit greatly for players looking for new quests.

We don't know all the quest out there and what if we come up with something similar :8

We have literally no time to manage the wiki. If there would be a player experienced with wiki formats, who offers himself as volunteer, it could be nice to get a quests and monster template to fill our wiki. I would gladly send our quests and monsters documents to the person which would use the template to fill the wiki with all these quests and monsters pages. Also, these pages could be used by the players to share their experience and strategies for those quests and monsters.

If we come up with something similar, then that's okay, it won't hurt anything to publish it here.

+1 :)ยก