PDA

View Full Version : How to show players in the Ranking

Trasto Leblic
November 4th, 2012, 09:30
I really like this game. It's fun and makes you think much about the strategy to favor some players or others, but there is one thing I'd suggest: how to show players in the ranking.
I think now displayed in order by power and within the same power, the date that the player entry in the game. I think this discourages newer players who see that his character no go up in the ranking. Within the same power, there are players who do not play ever, and are above others who play very often.
I think the classification should be done differently, so that the last players to enter in the game, can to see how their character moves up in ranking.
I'm sorry for my english, it's no so good

Orik
November 4th, 2012, 09:40
You can decide the ranking By level, Xp per week, Power, or even by the number of follower! You just need to click on the Dot and click Sort :)
Hope it help

Sophia
November 4th, 2012, 09:44
The actual ranking have ordenation by news player (and power). This is very util to find quickly new players, but the ranking you suggest I think is better, if we have a option to sort by "creation date" :)

It's true that is so frustrated that you play and play and you level go up, but your power is 2, and you see others players that perhaps don't play but are upper of you in the ranking, everybody wants to see his character go up!

Sophia
November 4th, 2012, 09:46
You can decide the ranking By level, Xp per week, Power, or even by the number of follower! You just need to click on the Dot and click Sort :)
Hope it help

but its not the same, is more funny see your character go up in the ranking with the default ordenation, because it´s that ever player see

Trasto Leblic
November 4th, 2012, 09:55
Is just that

Alex
November 4th, 2012, 12:34
If you see the power ranking, in case of tie, the fairest is showing first earlier players. If you want to see you rank by level, just go to level ranking, where in case of tie, earlier players will be shown.

If you want to pass these players tied with you, just gain a power point or level :)

Beside the "fairness" reason, I know several players go to the last pages of the rankings to recruit new players, and I want not to add a "creation_date" ranking because this is not a score in the game as well as for preserve in somehow privacity of former players who left the game and would head that ranking.

Those are my thoughts, but if most players want changes here, we would accept it.