PDA

View Full Version : So, not necessary for game play, but it'd be cool if....

Flame
November 4th, 2012, 10:21
We could upload custom profile pictures... Like, a picture that is unrelated to our Facebook.

Also, a way to communicate with our followers en mass... A "Message all followers at once button" or a "Master's Wall" that only followers can see... Yah, I suggested this before, but it wasn't in a good spot so I think it got lost. Lol.

Alex
November 4th, 2012, 10:33
We could upload custom profile pictures... Like, a picture that is unrelated to our Facebook. This feature is planed to be studied when the full game be launched and we can get a real measure of players and servers bandwith. Meanwhile, we must use facebook's resources.

Also, a way to communicate with our followers en mass... A "Message all followers at once button" or a "Master's Wall" that only followers can see... Yah, I suggested this before, but it wasn't in a good spot so I think it got lost. Lol.
Don't worry it didn't get lost ;) I already replied that we like the idea and will be implemented at the proper time a "send all" message or a master's pinboard for followers, more useful that just a more wall which will confuse people. It will be placed at the followers screen, where we will also add some buttons to send gold, items and followers to your own followers. As this screen is short of space, it must be redesigned.

Flame
November 4th, 2012, 10:36
You're the bestest. ;-)