PDA

View Full Version : Guild Master special promotion not correctly managed

Isildur
November 5th, 2012, 12:08
After recovering Guild Master title, I would expect that the "special promotion" feature would be "reset"... or at least that the same "timer" would be applied (that is, if I used it 5 days ago, I'd still have to wait another 2 days before being able to promote anybody). However, what I see is that a full week have been added to my "special promotion timer". It seems to me that when I promoted myself, that date was added to the special promotion timer.

Alex
November 5th, 2012, 12:29
This is not a bug, it is deliberate. We have not a timer for every character, we have only a unique timer, for the current guild master, so when a new guild master is invested, this counter is reset.

At this reset, special power is not active, becuase two characters could alternate their guild master status to activate the power several times in a row. So, while the counter is at a level of guild master, you must wait a whole uninterrupted week to activate it. I don't think it deservers the worth the resources to have a timer for every character, at it would be funny for enemies trying to interrupt your whole week to avoid you use the special promotion!

Isildur
November 5th, 2012, 12:53
Ah! Ok, I see the point in limiting it that way ;).