PDA

View Full Version : Update 1.01.022

Guild Masters
November 5th, 2012, 16:28
This update has been deployed on Nov 6, 2012 (http://www.otherwind.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=14&day=2012-11-6):

Release Notes

XP learnt for followers from their masters has been increased. Rank levels requisites have been broaden for followers in squad.

Watch the post "Experience received from your master (http://www.otherwind.com/forum/showthread.php?820-Experience-received-from-your-master)" for more details about amounts received and new requisites.

Recommended masters ranking has been implemented!!

This ranking is ordered attending to the master's recent experience and the squad slots he cannot fill for a lacking of followers, considering the new rates acquiring xp from your master at your current rank level.

Added effects of the magic items which increase dealed damage and reduce damage taken..

XP reduction on repeating quests relaxed.

Reductuon curve has been softed and, instead tending to zero, a minimum XP has been set.

Several bugs fixed. Click here to see the list (http://www.otherwind.com/forum/showthread.php?707-List-of-know-bugs).

Fixed items: bangles, Magic Gloves, Power Gloves.

Feel free to discuss, ask for clarification or report any mistake in the implementation.

Alex
November 5th, 2012, 16:35
I'm sorry but I have been working hard the whole day on this update, I had no time to add the kickstarter mount and the prize for the writting contest. We will make this update tomorrow in the morning (CEST) and I will bring them then. At least I made the second giveaway for lastest received surveys claiming for their diamonds ;)

Orik
November 5th, 2012, 17:21
no problem alex, keep on the good work :)
Any chance you got the mount stat and req level though? would be nice if we could know. :P

Isildur
November 6th, 2012, 05:51
No rush man, take it easy. We know you're working 7 days a week ;).

Alex
November 6th, 2012, 16:04
Update has been deployed.

Alex
November 6th, 2012, 17:14
I'm sure new players will love the Recommended Masters ranking :V

Lukasz Kanarek
November 6th, 2012, 17:59
Thank you for the update! Everything is great except prices for quests reset, it's expensive :(

Borbin
November 6th, 2012, 19:18
1st of all thanks for the update

just a couple of things i realized, i know you surely already also noticed...

secondly, enchanment effect not working properly, got -2 physical dmg red + -13 all dmg red, which should be and accumulative -15. well tried several quests today still getting hit for more or less the same before patching, i think physical dmg red is really working but not the global one.

finally, there is a something wrong now with the dmg order displayed in the combat text

Borbin attacked Wolf II: critical failure!
Wolf II attacked Borbin: critical failure!
Wolf IV attacked Borbin: hit.
Wolf I attacked Borbin: missed.
Wolf III attacked Borbin: missed.
Borbin got damage: -25 HP

good luck for everyone and take care out there ;P

Alex
November 6th, 2012, 19:25
Thank you Lucasz. We are finally getting the balance at our system. Now new players get more information before just following the big guys. :)

Regarding to the price, when we finally make our process review, it will be always easier and more friendly to low prices instead rise them ;) Meanwhile, as we are gifting diamonds daily, it will be more affordable, isn't it? :D

Borbin
November 8th, 2012, 03:15
nicely done guys, i see its already fixed ^^

btw: ouchy XD

Alpha Wolf I attacked Borbin: critical hit (x2)!
Borbin got damage: 96 ( 122 -26 ) HP

good luck for everyone and take care out there ;P

Estelan
November 9th, 2012, 14:01
Keep doing things well! :)ยก