PDA

View Full Version : Add funds to GM

Orik
November 7th, 2012, 17:10
I realized that if you guys want to increase the profit $ on the game you could put some purchasable follower for exp 30 diamonds = 1 power. So far it seems like a good ratio.

Alex
November 7th, 2012, 18:13
Not exactly as you suggested but something very similar is on the way ;)

However at this point, the profit is not our most urgent goal, and w have to get first a solid game :-)

Thank you for your suggest!

Vacendak
November 8th, 2012, 17:57
I like very much this idea.
You could name it : "Desperate ways to be GM"
xd

Lukasz Kanarek
November 9th, 2012, 11:04
I fully understand that you guys need to make money, but you also have to know that if you put too many "donation only" things, you may scare alot of people. Most players don't like "pay 2 win" games, so if they see too many options like that they may not play at all. Less players = less money. Also I don't know many people who donating just from the beginning, people need to play and like the game to start donating. So remember if you scare them they will not like, they will not play and they will not donate.

Oh and the whole idea of buying power is ridiculous, if something like that will be implemented, there will be no reason to play :(

Flame
November 9th, 2012, 13:21
I fully understand that you guys need to make money, but you also have to know that if you put too many "donation only" things, you may scare alot of people. Most players don't like "pay 2 win" games, so if they see too many options like that they may not play at all. Less players = less money. Also I don't know many people who donating just from the beginning, people need to play and like the game to start donating. So remember if you scare them they will not like, they will not play and they will not donate.

Oh and the whole idea of buying power is ridiculous, if something like that will be implemented, there will be no reason to play :(

HEAR, HEAR!!!