PDA

View Full Version : Power distribution

Camille
November 10th, 2012, 14:00
I really like how the power is not fractioned through the pyramid. It is a pleasure to steer my Followers (who chose me) towards another Follower of mine and everyone wins. I keep my power, my Follower gets a Follower, and my former Follower gets decent xp :)

Bravo.

Alex
November 10th, 2012, 15:21
Thank you! The sense of this is that if you send your lesser follower to another follower of you, your political faction has not to loose power. A cosecuence of this direct power transfer is that the power score will be increased in geometric progression with each step of the pyramid, and this is one of the design limtiations I was talking for not to allow followers and masters with the same rank level, to limitate this string lenghts. If they were not limited, then the power should be fractioned to not became unlimited. Also, our system will minimize in long terms the impact of clone accounts created just to provide power, as these power is less profitable because it is too low compared with the power of a rank level 9 or 10. And we know that these kind of clone accounts can became a really problematic issue in the game.

Thank you for inaugurating this sub-forum! :8)

Isildur
November 11th, 2012, 03:57
I really like how the power is not fractioned through the pyramid. It is a pleasure to steer my Followers (who chose me) towards another Follower of mine and everyone wins. I keep my power, my Follower gets a Follower, and my former Follower gets decent xp :)

Bravo.

Actually, for me at this moment this is the part of the game I'm enjoying the most. So bravo from me too ;).