PDA

View Full Version : Giving things

Kurilia
November 15th, 2012, 14:52
I suggest. My inventory is full of things that I gave to my followers and they have not yet accepted. Why not put in different color the objects that have been given for not selling it? There are times I've sold something that previously had given a follower, or better, why do not disappear from the inventory?

Flame
November 15th, 2012, 16:56
Another idea would be to just make it so that when you gift an item to a follower you it goes to them immediately, you don't have to wait for them to accept it. That way it's out of your inventory and into theirs.

Alex
November 15th, 2012, 19:18
I suggest. My inventory is full of things that I gave to my followers and they have not yet accepted. Why not put in different color the objects that have been given for not selling it? There are times I've sold something that previously had given a follower, or better, why do not disappear from the inventory?

Now you can see gifted items in the "sending items" list, though you are right it would be nice having a better way to see quickly what you are gifting. We will look onto that when we have while.

Another idea would be to just make it so that when you gift an item to a follower you it goes to them immediately, you don't have to wait for them to accept it. That way it's out of your inventory and into theirs.

It'd have been the simplest way to implement gifts, but it cannot be made this way because people could send you just junk to fill your inventory, so you cannot get mor items by completing quests or by stealing items at ambushes...

Jade
November 15th, 2012, 21:11

Agreed with Alex, and also, if your party is really active, your inventory might already be full and you have no room for that value item...

Sophia
November 17th, 2012, 06:40
I agree with Kurilia. If we have to wait that gifts are accepted, then this gifts maybe can show in another colour, for not selling them. We want colours!! :D

Kurilia
November 17th, 2012, 06:44
Another idea: when you have given an object not let you equip it, could do the same with the sale, you can not sell it that because you have given it

Alex
November 25th, 2012, 13:38
We are planning changes on the equipment and the backpack. This changes would take a long time to come, but they will be very nice. We will reveal more details soon.

Some of your suggestions will be satisfied with the changes.