PDA

View Full Version : Lethal Achievement Bug

Reva
November 30th, 2012, 16:06
I received the Bronze level a while ago for I think 25 critical hits. The tooltip states that the silver level is for 10 Amazing hits, and my progress is at 11 Amazing hits, but it has not registered the silver level of the achievement and I have not received the 25 diamonds for it. Is the tooltip wrong about the number required?

Alex
November 30th, 2012, 16:24
No, the tooltip is not wrong. It must be a bug checking the achievement. I will review it tomorrow and upload the fix asap. Thank you for let us to know!

Alex
December 1st, 2012, 11:19
Done! The bug has been located and fixed. You will get your achievement at the next update. Thank you again.

This is the current list of know bugs:

Lethal Achievement not being awarded at Silver (and beyond) Medal. Fixed at 1.01.030 (Coming soon)

xBradenH
December 17th, 2012, 13:28
My Lethal achievment is not working. Not sure if the update has been done since this thread was made.

Alex
December 17th, 2012, 15:30
No, the update has not released yet. You can follow our released updates at the Calendar (http://www.otherwind.com/forum/calendar.php).

Update 1.01.030 will be a HUGE update which will brign up among lots of other changes, the active skills!

We could not split the update on several smaller stable working updates, which would be a better way of bringing as many changes and would not delay as much time the fix of some bugs as you mentioned. Though, it was not possible. Our apologies.

Zab
December 17th, 2012, 23:03
...but there is nothing on that calendar... :)

Alex
December 18th, 2012, 04:53

Can't you see events posted in the calendar? We post there every update we upload. You can find events on Dec 9th, Nov 6th, 19th, 22th, 29th...

What I meant was that if you cannot find the update 1.01.030, then such update has not been uploaded yet.

Isildur
December 18th, 2012, 05:06

I think Alex meant that in the calendar you can check when did updates take place, not when they will take place. If you check November, you'll find a lot of updates, with links to the threads were a detailed list of changes is presented ;).

Alex
December 18th, 2012, 05:35
Exactly. Sometimes we post an planned update before it be uploaded but at this stage of the development we usually upload the update as soon as we had it finished, and we cannot know exactly when we will have it ready.

We will post planned updates everytime it will be possible, and after the beta stage, all updates will be announced with enough time, but not yet!

Brother Cadfael
December 18th, 2012, 18:58
I think Zab meant that when we look at the calendar, we do not see anything on it, past or future. Which I thought too, until I logged in to the forum, now I can see the past updates :-)
By the way, any approximate eta for the next update?

Guild Masters
December 18th, 2012, 20:20
That's right. Forum permissions to see events has been granted now to everybody, user or guest, logged or not.

Thank you, Zab and Brother Cadfael, to let us to know about it.