Orik
December 10th, 2012, 10:42
I believe such an ammy should sell :)

Troy Seerveld
December 10th, 2012, 13:47
I hope you get your 600k for it, but to rich for my blood :'(

xBradenH
December 10th, 2012, 13:53
It's only priced 200k over the blacksmith price. Im sure everyone is gonna for that one, Orik.

carlosmt
December 11th, 2012, 18:29
I think it's very expensive

Isildur
December 13th, 2012, 06:15
I also think it's too expensive (6x selling value). IMHO, you can sell items above their blacksmith price when final amount is not over 100K... and even then it won't be easy. I think selling it x2-3 it's selling value (which is it's blacksmith value/4) is good enough.

Anyway, good luck selling it Orik.

Kain
December 18th, 2012, 14:40
I think selling it x2-3 it's selling value (which is it's blacksmith value/4) is good enough.

Anyway, good luck selling it Orik.
Agreed, Isildur. That´s exactly what I´m planning to write in the MARKETPLACE section of the WIKI. However, Orik´s ammy is expensive, but there are people trying to sell items at 10 times the selling value... this is quite odd. I think the WIKI can help the players in order to find the right things to buy and also in setting a fair price for their objects. If not, the MARKETPLACE will be a section that we all forget about, it will become useless if every player tries to sell items at 5x-10x their selling value. I think the MARKET is a very nice and useful section if the items show fair prices.

Alex
December 18th, 2012, 14:57
Agreed, Isildur. That´s exactly what I´m planning to write in the MARKETPLACE section of the WIKI. However, Orik´s ammy is expensive, but there are people trying to sell items at 10 times the selling value... this is quite odd. I think the WIKI can help the players in order to find the right things to buy and also in setting a fair price for their objects. If not, the MARKETPLACE will be a section that we all forget about, it will become useless if every player tries to sell items at 5x-10x their selling value. I think the MARKET is a very nice and useful section if the items show fair prices.

My thoughts are that we could inform players about buy and sell standard prices at the blacksmith and advise them, but we should not to say to the player what prices they should buy or sell. Players could consider other factors when they price an item, or they buy it, such as the chances of being offered at the blacksmith's offers, joined to a lack of diamonds. Every player have their own reasons, and the marketplace should flow by itself according to the law of supply and demand. I think that the real price of an item is the amount of gold that another player is willing to pay.

It's just my opinion, though. The wiki should have objective information, and it should avoid subjective opinions.

If marketplace become plenty of overpriced and useless items being sold by already inactive players, we should make an update to automatically remove from the marketplace items from inactive players or being sold for a long time...

Kain
December 18th, 2012, 17:48
It's just my opinion, though. The wiki should have objective information, and it should avoid subjective opinions.

OK, got it. Anyway, I´m not going to build up a WIKI text without the development team approval, so don´t worry about it.