Zab
December 13th, 2012, 13:42
So this weapon came up as an offer on my blacksmith page today

Mithril Throwing Axe of Agony
Attack +195
Physical Damage +133
Required: Level 46

It's price was 1950 diamonds.

But if you decide to customize a weapon with the blacksmith, the exact same thing is priced at 1700 diamonds.

Kinda rude, guys.....

Alex
December 13th, 2012, 16:32
This is absolutely not possible. Prices are not calculated separately. Both places (offers and custom) are reading the same property from the item. And I just checked that the item is univocal and it?s not duplicated or something. You must get wrong about the material, name or magic of the items.

Mithril Throwing Axe of Agony Is listed at 1700 diamonds.

I guess you saw in the offers the Mithril Throwing Axe of Accuracy, which is listed at 1950 diamonds.

By the way, I take advantage of this thread to announce that these prices are obsolete, and in fact, we have already reviewed all the prices for items (both in gold and diamonds), and they are already changed on our code, though you will not see the changes until our next update. Now, the first item cost 469 diamonds instead 1700.

And another new: in our next update, price in diamonds for the items offered in the ?offers? will cost with a 10% off compared with the custom items, so your thread was very opportune. ;)

Alex
December 13th, 2012, 16:41
If anyone is concerned about these price changes, don't worry. If we make a reset at the finish of the beta-testing (and everything point to this), we will give back all diamonds spent.

But this reset is something that the dev team still have to discuss, and the community will have something to say here. However, this is still not the proper time to open a debate.

Zab
December 14th, 2012, 11:22
Alex, I am very sorry. You are absolutely right. I went back after I posted the thread and noticed my error, but since these are no longer automatically posted, I could not go back and delete this thread. And then I was busy and forgot about it :p

Alex
December 14th, 2012, 12:03
Don't worry, it was useful to give cause to my news ;)

Camille
January 28th, 2013, 15:14
By the way, I take advantage of this thread to announce that these prices are obsolete, and in fact, we have already reviewed all the prices for items (both in gold and diamonds), and they are already changed on our code, though you will not see the changes until our next update. Now, the first item cost 469 diamonds instead 1700.

And another new: in our next update, price in diamonds for the items offered in the “offers” will cost with a 10% off compared with the custom items, so your thread was very opportune. ;)

This was December 13th. Is it really not possible to patch the prices in the Blacksmith and nothing else? I'd really like to help my guys but I just can't pay 15 dollars for a virtual helmet and we've been waiting a long time now.

Orik
January 28th, 2013, 21:06
I can quote Alex saying
we will give back all diamonds spent.:D

( I added the smiley in the quote, i must confess )

Camille
January 29th, 2013, 07:44
I can quote Alex saying
we will give back all diamonds spent.:D

( I added the smiley in the quote, i must confess )

Thank you for repeating Orik but that has nothing to do with my request. I want to help my people NOW. The game is dragging. The only thing keeping me logging in is checking the blacksmith because I'd like to help my followers but the insane prices don't allow it.

xBradenH
January 29th, 2013, 09:12
Camille just wants the bang for her buck now, not having to wait til the release of the next update.

Alex
January 30th, 2013, 04:35
The giveback I was talking about is regarding to the game reset, at the end of the beta-testing. What Camille is asking is a partial aplication of the next update where items are already cheaper.

We would accept gladly that request, but it is not possible, as code changes have not been isolated and we must wait to have a stable version to make any update. There are lots of time ago developed features that we cannot upload until then.

We apologies for the troubles with so long wait for this update, we are the most upset because our own mistake on the time estiamtation.

Guild Masters
February 1st, 2013, 18:30
Monday we will make the update. Prices will change and will be more adjusted to the real value. Most items will be cheaper, some of them will be much cheaper, but some of them will be more expensive.

Rastlin
February 14th, 2013, 09:00
Would like to see more useful stuff there. As a wizard I constantly see Prayer and Cries boost items which do me no good as far as I understand. All so seeing duplicate items at the same time.

Thank you

Alex
February 14th, 2013, 18:09
Stuff on blacksmith will be reviewed again at the proper time (see http://www.otherwind.com/forum/showthread.php?1014-Tunning-ROADMAP-for-Balance) but we have pending to remove bonus to skills for other guilds, we will try to make that change before the final review of the blacksmith.

Jade
February 15th, 2013, 20:19
I can't wait for the blacksmith review :

http://oi48.tinypic.com/1zlrvcm.jpg

I do like 6 packs, but I prefer them with a little extra !