PDA

View Full Version : The Best Mounts

Lieguld
December 15th, 2012, 10:37
I am looking for information regarding the mounts we can use.

I am level 13 now and I have a choice to purchase either in a dilemma to decide whether to purchase the:

Camel for its additional vitality and speed (since I am in the scout guild, vitality does not come easily so the +25 and the +4 speed would come in very handy)

or the:

Cart Hose for its additional Attack and Defense (but it's a little slower and there is no additional vitality at all)

So I am curious as to what others are using as a scout.

Breena
Level 13 Rogue
Guild of Scouts

Feel free to follow me :)
http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=1918

Orik
December 15th, 2012, 11:02
I suggest speed but it's more a personal choice, you like more doing many quest? or being able to do harder one?
Hope it helped :)

Lieguld
December 15th, 2012, 12:10
I would think being able to do the harder ones would allow you to level up faster and do a wider variety of quests. I would guess that a 3 mount compared to a 4 would not shave off TOO much more time. At the same time, I am thinking that if I have a much higher ATT/DEF stat, I would not need the vitality as badly. I am leaning towards the Cart Horse at this point, but I hoping there might be another comment or 2 in the next few hours as I grow more and more anxious. lol

Breena

Kain
December 15th, 2012, 19:06
Well, in my opinion, SPEED is a must for many medium-high level partys, so if you are planning to play in a group, a velocity of 4 will be nice. With velocity 3 you will slow down many groups, because a high percentage of players use the Steed or the Camel that are speed 4. You can finf yourself rejected from a party only because of this "small" velocity difference.

And mount bonus may be important at your actual level, but you will forget about them in a few days of gameplay unless you get a really good mount, like the warg, The armored horse or the tiger...

I suggest you to bet for speed and no for the stats. Hope I can help you.

Borbin
December 18th, 2012, 04:50
/agree kain