PDA

View Full Version : Fighters, Active Skills and Energy.

Troy Seerveld
December 25th, 2012, 19:59
Most of skills has been modified for balance: passive skill bonuses has been decreased, and active skills had their bonuses increased or energy costs decreased.

My question to you, if your a fighter, and you want to use active skills, will this take energy? And if you accidentally or mistakenly, placed all your points in everything but energy, is there a way to redo the skills?

Guild Masters
December 26th, 2012, 04:17
My question to you, if your a fighter, and you want to use active skills, will this take energy? And if you accidentally or mistakenly, placed all your points in everything but energy, is there a way to redo the skills?

Yes to both questions.

If you click the i on your skills boxes to extend the information, you can see the cost in energy for every skill.

Energy (ENE) (http://www.otherwind.com/wiki/guildmasters/index.php/Character#Energy_(ENE))
Each time you use a spell or activate a special ability, you consume energy points. Players from different guilds get their energy differently: Fighters get it from the adrenaline, Explorers get it from self-control, Priests get it directly from the gods and the Wizards get it from mental energy. Energy consumption can be recharged using energy potions or simply by relaxing in town, at a rate of 5% Maximum Energy every hour.

Don't worry of you didn't assign your stat points properly. The new Change Guild option will reset your stat points and skill distribution. If instead changing your guild, you select your own guild as new guild, you will just get your stats and skills reset and you will be able to assign again all points earned/generated.