PDA

View Full Version : Run time error when logging into the game other friends say they can log on np

RomeN8
January 3rd, 2013, 18:17
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File --> <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Alex
January 4th, 2013, 03:39
It seems to be a connection lost of the servers or degrade. Can you tell me how long it took?

Anyone else can confirm the fall of the servers around 9 hours ago and let us to know how much time they were fallen?

Thank you for your help

Zab
January 4th, 2013, 10:52
I get this error code several time a week. I usually log in from the sidebar on my Facebook homepage. When this happens, I just go to my profile and use a link found there or use a friend's update from the game, if there is any on my homepage, and I am let back into the game.

RomeN8
January 4th, 2013, 12:19
I still get the same message when I try to enter the game.

Alex
January 4th, 2013, 13:40
I still get the same message when I try to enter the game.

Did you tried it from a different web browser?

Try clicking on this link: http://apps.facebook.com/guildmasters and let us to know, to understand what is happening to you.

http://www.guildmasters.com should also take you to the main page.

RomeN8
January 4th, 2013, 17:27
the link for the main page work i just had to re add it to facebook. strange but its fixed thanks