PDA

View Full Version : Scrolling issues

Ian Newkirk
January 20th, 2013, 21:15
When I try to give gifts to someone it stops me from scrolling my browser up and down so I can't see all my inventory.

Guild Masters
January 21st, 2013, 04:46
Thank you for reporting. It's strange because the mounts+items list is always shorter than the profile screen height. Please help us to understand what is happening to you by answering these questions. If anyone is getting the same issue, please also let us to know and if possible, answer the same questions:

- What is your browser and screen resolution?

- Are you able to scroll entirely the profile of the player that you are trying to gift to?

- When you click on the gift button, you lose the ability of make any scroll or you may do some scroll leaving part of the list out the screen? Are you able to see the full profile on background when the list for gifts is shown?

If you could to send a screenshot it would help a lot. If you cannot upload images here, you may use support@guildmasters.com to send any screenshot.

Thank you very much for your help

Ian Newkirk
January 27th, 2013, 23:49
Well it seems to have resolved itself but it seemed scrolling was disabled. my browser is chrome and my screen resolution is 1366x768