PDA

View Full Version : Game momentem is fizzling out fast

RomeN8
January 23rd, 2013, 19:13
Judging by the lack of activity on this forum and my investigation of the game itself. It is quite clear that if the update is not released soon there might not be any active players to test it. I watched knighthood die for many reasons and being slowly developed was not one of them. As developers I assume you set out for a Knighthood sized popularity. Well this is not happening because of lack of progression on your part. Many have gave up and many will follow if you don't get a move on it. I enjoy the game and I am eager to see what it has in store. But as of now O will not be spending anymore money on diamonds. Please take this as a constructive hint to get you motivated!!!!!!:)¡

Alex
January 24th, 2013, 06:28
Thank you RomeN8. I can assure you that there is no a lack of motivation or a lack of development. We are working literally 12-14 hours daily. Although you can not notice any progression at this moment there are lots of advancements on the code every day. But we cannot upload the update until we get stable version. As the update is really huge, it takes more time to get the stable version.

We hope that diamonds gifted daily will be a nice reward for the patience of the testers, looking for the game launching when we will try to catch thousands of new players ;)

xBradenH
January 24th, 2013, 08:21
We all understand that the update takes time. I think the biggest concern of the community is that the update was supposed to be a couple weeks ago, and when the announcement was made, a lot of excitement arose. Then, the update didnt come when expected, so, the peak of excitement has decreased exponentially since then. It may have been a communication error, but I, too, was expecting the update by this past weekend at the latest based on previous posts.

Orik
January 25th, 2013, 10:22
:teapot: Of course it would be awesome to have the updates right away, but I'm sure they're working as hard as they can and when they had announced weeks ago the patch I'm sure they thought it was possible upon that day.

Just keep on working hard Devs we'll be happy to receive our skills on a stable ver. :)¡

Troy Seerveld
January 29th, 2013, 11:05
Thanks for all the diamonds, but I have learned over the years that "virtual" emolument (compensation) is a fleeting assuage to players, so they forgive the in-adequacies of a game. You can't replace game play with in-game bonus money/diamonds for too long, without people getting frustrated at the repetitious nature of the game. I don't mean to berate "Guild Masters", in it's current-nascent form, it has good potential, but it's more of an Alpha, then a Beta. Thanks for letting me play, and may your endeavor grow into what you envision. As for me, I'm moving on before I get disenchanted with the game, so when it is finished, I can come back and start anew.

Estelan
January 30th, 2013, 06:47
Alpha or beta it's just a demo, and the game is still on development. People may take a look to the game but at this time, devs' goal is not to get players, but testers. I think you wrong the point. They are not offering the diamonds to replace the gameplay. They offer this in-game bonus to these testers in change for their help on their development by testing the game. After the game launch is when they will try to get players, with the full gameplay working, and then these testers will can enjoy their compensation.

I have full knowledge of they are working really hard and the development is going very well, and soon we will can see more results of their efforts.

carlosmt
January 31st, 2013, 02:09
Yes, Estelan you're right the is a demo game, but the better competition will be the advantage we have in followers and "the knowledge is powerful" too.
I think with the skills and ambush after will be a very much funny game.

RomeN8
February 3rd, 2013, 18:48
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usfiAsWR4qU