PDA

View Full Version : Initial Reactions

Zab
February 4th, 2013, 21:41
It is nice the quests are faster, but in my party, the fighter and priest died right away. We are talking about one hit here. With the ability to throw a new quest every 5 minutes practically right now (and one really has to, don't they, because 300 xp isn't very much at our levels), if the priests and fighters thought they were broke before, what about now? There is no way either of these guilds will be able to keep up, let alone buy themselves a new piece of equipment here and there.

Also, Braden and I tried our Aimed Attack. While performing this very 'accurate' increased attack, Braden outright missed and I made 3 points of damage...

Also, received a report about resetting for the guild. No points were given to redistribute again, the player is level 14 sitting at 3 vitality. I'm sure you will fix that right away. But just so you know.
Also, for 100 diamonds, if you are not leaving the guild, perhaps you shouldn't lose your followers either.

xBradenH
February 4th, 2013, 22:59
Also, the energy consumption for the skills should be lowered more, not sure if it has been done already or not, but with the 10% squad size, my energy was cut into a fraction of what it was. I could very easily spend all my energy in 3 attacks with the max skill level.

Jacobyi
February 5th, 2013, 00:29
I can understand why the need for updates. It's how a game grows and develops. However, I believe there were a few mis-steps that get corrected. For one, the active skills don't seem to be very powerful. They also miss often. Squad stats and party sizes have been adjusted, and quests that were once available are no longer in reach. I understand that this is to slow down growth. Good, but I'm afraid it's going to slow down growth to a standstill. I need 117,000 to reach my next level. I am getting about 1000XP on quests, if I attempt the hard ones.

Alex
February 6th, 2013, 07:45
Also, received a report about resetting for the guild. No points were given to redistribute again, the player is level 14 sitting at 3 vitality. I'm sure you will fix that right away. But just so you know.
Also, for 100 diamonds, if you are not leaving the guild, perhaps you shouldn't lose your followers either.

We fixed it on the way. You're right if you are not changing guild, followers are being removed from the squad to make a proper reset but they are no more being left. Still reviewing the leaving or not of the master and the pary.

Zab
February 7th, 2013, 03:42
Not sure what the last post means... probably a language barrier, so I do not understand if you think followers leaving is fixed or not when you just want to reset points.

We had a scout lose his follower about an hour ago from this post.