PDA

View Full Version : my life was stolen, yesterday when i was sleeping, where will be my carro.. errr life

Borbin
February 4th, 2013, 23:19
after patch i got 611 hp now dunno why only 402 T_T

Zab
February 5th, 2013, 01:57
Me too, Borbin. I have exactly 20 more points of vit than my base. Also, my levels have dropped by 26 lower than they should be... are you guys running all kinds of weird tests?

Alex
February 5th, 2013, 09:26
This update has been deployed on Monday, February 4th (http://www.otherwind.com/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=19&day=2013-2-4&c=1):

Release Notes

Most of skills has been modified for balance: passive skill bonuses has been decreased, and active skills had their bonuses increased or energy costs decreased.

Squads have been resized. We were not able to balance the game keeping the former squad sizing, so we had to resize it. Now squad members add to the squad only a 10% of their stats and size, instead the former 100%. However, Followers' power is still being added straight (100%) to the master's power.

With the provided information we cannot determine if you are getting a bug or you are just experimented the results of the announced update. You must provide more detailed information for we to review your presumed issues.