PDA

View Full Version : Failed quest in one hit with no damage to us

Camille
February 5th, 2013, 05:31
Curse of the Werewolf, easy. Title says it all.

Alex
February 5th, 2013, 07:46
Hello Camille, this is a way of escape when there were errors on a combat. Instead being stucked in an endless combat, the system result in a tie where both sides lose, but there are no damages.

I think we will see a few of these for this week while we test and patch the recent coming features.

Fran Rodriguez
February 5th, 2013, 12:12
When someone uses a weapon with drain vitality the combat system brokes, check it mates, maybe what´s happening to Camille.

Sadel LaMano.

Alex
February 5th, 2013, 14:01
Maybe you're right, Fran. Vampiric weapons should be working already. Let's wait for her for further feedback. But think it's not; we chase a different mistake at the end of the fights which we are addressing just at this time.

Sophia
February 15th, 2013, 14:24
This is false!. I have 100% vit and Cavelord 33% vit. I have not XP
>:8>:8>:8>:8>:8>:8

Alex
February 15th, 2013, 14:32
This is a way of escape when there were errors on a combat. Instead being stucked in an endless combat, the system result in a tie where both sides lose, but there are no damages.

Alex
February 15th, 2013, 14:37
Our last changes to remove the overwhelmed bonus from multi-target attacks seem to affect skills as Fireball, and it's breaking combats. We are fixing it at this moment, please avoid using them in for while.

Sophia
February 15th, 2013, 14:40
Yes, but I spent my energy and Cavelord his vit

Sophia
February 15th, 2013, 14:41
I'm sorry. I don't read your second answer.