+X %

xBradenH

Tracking
-0 %
koxik

Ambush
0 %
koxik

The bonuses aren't reading for the right guild. I dont know what all is supposed to go where, but the tracking and ambush at least should be a scout, not a wizard.

Alex
February 5th, 2013, 10:09
When there is no bonus (+/- 0 or 0%) all party members are tied with the bonus, but actually none of them is providing any bonus. We forgot to hide the character name when there is no bonus. Already fixed, thank you. You will find it right in a while.

xBradenH
February 5th, 2013, 10:18
Ok, but the tracking skill is my skill. I know for certain it should read a bonus, and therefore shouldnt be tied with koxik. The tracking skill also shows up where it affects our party size.

Zab
February 5th, 2013, 10:20
But I do have a tracking bonus, so Braden is right, one of us should be recorded there. It is not just a case of no one having the skill.

Reva
February 5th, 2013, 14:20
It gets worse. My party has a bonus of 22 for both Aura of Physical Protection and Aura of Magical Protection from one of the Priests. They are listed correctly. However, when we get hit, the bonuses are being ignored (at least the physical protection aura is not working, haven't checked against anything magical yet).