PDA

View Full Version : I reset my points and lost all my power

RomeN8
February 7th, 2013, 15:43
I just reset also and lost my power!!!!! i was at 304 and now i am at 120! What should I do?

RomeN8
February 7th, 2013, 16:01
I reset my points and lost all my power. What can I do to fix it. Or is this a bug?:-/

RomeN8
February 7th, 2013, 22:11
It's been 5hrs since my post and nothing has changed. I had a power level of 306 and after I did the reset I ended up with a power level of 120 which is my base power minus my followers power of 186. Something is definitely wrong here. I had one of my followers leave me and come back in hopes it would reset something but it didn't. I am very close to using the demote but to go back down an try to promote up, but I am afraid it will mess things up even more. I had set aside today to spend on the game to further my testing. I haven't got as much as a reply saying that you are trying to figure it out. Very frustrating. If there is anything you need from me to correct this please let me know. Thanks

Alex
February 8th, 2013, 04:03
I see. I'll fix your power just now and will look what caused the failure. Thank you for notice us about the bug.

Alex
February 8th, 2013, 05:47
The source of the failure has been located and fixed.
Regards

RomeN8
February 8th, 2013, 17:07
Thank you for the fix. Now back to questing:)ยก

RomeN8
March 21st, 2013, 15:44
My follower Nixalure has a almost inactive follower that has the same issue that I had. Nix just joined the forum and can not post yet so I am for him.... Oh his follower is Tanto I think I will go get his link! Thanks

RomeN8
March 21st, 2013, 15:45
Tanto

https://www.guildmasters.com/Game/Profile.aspx?IdProfile=2763

Lubos Comor
May 15th, 2013, 14:40
Two members of my party decided to change their guilds (fighter to priest and priest to fighter). When they did, both of them got reseted to level 0 and even when we finish quests, they don't get any exp. Is it a bug or there's something they have to do?

Alex
May 15th, 2013, 18:14
Two members of my party decided to change their guilds (fighter to priest and priest to fighter). When they did, both of them got reseted to level 0 and even when we finish quests, they don't get any exp. Is it a bug or there's something they have to do?

There is a different count of XP for every Guild. You must earn levels on every Guild separately. However, the XP they won is not lost; if they come back to their former guild, they will go on where they left. I mean, if you have 30K xp on the Fighters Guild and you change to Scout, you will start with 0xp as scout. Then let's say you win 10K xp as scout. If you come back to Fighters Guild, you will get again your 30K as fighter, and yor 10K as scout will be saved. Same with skill points, they are different for every guild.