Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to load battle screen

Character
    xBradenH
    There are times where my party first reaches a quest and the game seems to go into a loop. My browser will say that it needs to "resend information" if I want to continue, and the battle doesnt start for me unless I refresh to the GM home page then click the fight button. I also experience issues between turns of combat-- not all the time, but enough to annoy me when I'm trying to use a skill. The next turn will not appear until 15 seconds are left, which is frustrating because the skill wont take after the 10 second mark often times.

These issues I discussed were quite prevalent about a week ago, but it has gotten better; it is only from time to time now.
    Join me and be a part of the best team in Guild Masters!

http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...?IdProfile=649

Character
    Zab
    Alex, I feel everything was going much better with the battle screen loading, I was even able to get some attacks in at the 2 second mark. However, today is terrible. The battle screen is constantly refreshing or not fully loading until the timer has run out. Many white pages. And also I will get even on round 2 or 3, the screen going back to the initializing attack. I have cleared cache on all home computers, so this is not the problem and it is occurring on each one.
    I notice my teammates are in the game at same time as me. Could there be a problem when too many teammates are trying to preform actions at the same time?

Character
    Kurilia
    I agree with Zab. I have the same problems with loading of battle screen, but is not for the syncronicity, it's like the screen not completely loaded during a few seconds (too much seconds)

Character
    Kurilia
    The return of the turns in the battles become very heavy, attempts to return the result several times (I counted 12 times), but when it finally returns, the time is correctly synchronized, but the screen is not correctly loaded and only you lets use the attack and defense skills during some seconds. It is exasperating