Thread: Poison Cloud/Other Skills:Post Results/Thoughts Here

Poison Cloud/Other Skills:Post Results/Thoughts Here

This skill seems very weak. I would suggest giving it an initial damage on the first round cast.

Character
    xBradenH
    Continuing this thread about a skill.... The scouts Rain of Arrows is terrible as well. Not only is it extremely expensive, but the hit rate so far has been basically 0%. Out of curiosity, I did the quest on missing fruit on hard to get many opponents at low level. Out of 6 level six targets with a SL of 20 (more than 3x their level), I hit three of them. The hit rate should be increased or the energy use should be dropped. I know this isnt the game's main focus, but it can be added to the list.
    Join me and be a part of the best team in Guild Masters!

http://apps.facebook.com/guildmaster...?IdProfile=649

Character
    Jade
    [rain of arrows]
    ... or be based on the player attack level (such as burst)

Character
    Zab
    I think it would be a great idea if we posted the actual results of our skill use here, and then once ambushes are released and we get to use our skills against real players, that we come back here and post those results too. I think doing this will help the developers later on, when it comes time for them to look over our skill sets again.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Thanks Zab, it's a great idea

The problem with Poison Cloud is most fights only last two or three rounds. With out a initial damage it only hits once or twice. It will never replace Fireball which does more damage for less energy. With the fights going the way they are now I don't think PC will ever be used.