Thread: No Profile

Character
    Zab

No Profile

Hi, Alex. I just promoted and my profile has basically went blank. When I click to it, it says there are errors. My avatar is still there, but everything else is completely blank. My achievements box doesn't have the medals in it, my stats are blank across the board, my followers are gone, my log says there isn't any recent activity to show and the wall where people can write is blank. I logged in and out, threw a quest, but nothing returned. I did log in from a family member's account and it looks normal there when I click over to my profile (except it does not say my new title after Guild Mistress).
    Last edited by Zab; May 18th, 2013 at 11:35.

Character
    Zab
    Also, my skill point buying is messing up again. When I purchase 100 skill points, it is only giving me 70.....

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    You reached the top rank level: 10. Guild Masters were thought to be always rank level 10 players, so the rank level is no more showed. Before, as there were no rank 10 players and guild masters must be lower rank level, it was shown as a temporary measure. If there are rank level 10 players, the Guild Master will be always the top of the rank level 10 players.

The bug is a failure in our code that we didn't noticed it before; code is looking for the requisites to promote to rank level 11, and as there is no such level, it fails. I am fixing it just now and it will be uploaded within next update in few days.

If you want, I may demote you to be able to play until we upload the update.

Character
    Zab
    I have no problem playing the game. I can still quest, etc. I just can't see anything but my avatar on my profile, and if I have to deal with that for a few days, that's fine. But no thanks, it was a lot of work to get to this promotion, I do not really feel like being demoted unless you must demote me to fix the issues.

Developer - Managing Director Alex's Avatar
    Character
    Alex
    Don't worry we are auto-enslaved enclosed the whole weekend reviewing and fixing every skill (monster's and player's) and monday we will make that updated, to get focused on ambushes

Character
    Zab
    Thanks for fixing it up, Alex. Have a good weekend.